Beware My Power (2)

A/N: I have a new fic! It's Razer x reader oneshots, there I will dumb any stupid ideas I decide to write!
Link to the book: https://www.wattpad.com/story/312922331?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_writing&wp_page=create&wp_uname=AkitasStories&wp_originator=rK6ddWwSXQv2efRfG13kD%2FX4OgPlTuF59PLy%2FJd13%2FjVTAWKwWPU4LPfeU5rvZwJKdZT1sYWV3fISpvBJ0E0Ktc1dV4tAQfv3FgP3wEJW%2BzZlUc6VdQZQufKdN9qKqXa
(I have absolutely no idea should it be so long)
And I realised I probably wrote Demrax 7 wrong so uh ;_;
Anyway, enjoy the second part!

We were all in the cockpit, slowly flying. The boys were talking about what had happened and discussing how awful these Lantern Killers are.

"(Y/N)?" I heard Hal say.

"Hm?" I asked and looked at him.

"Are you okay? You didn't talk much," he asked me.

"Oh? Oh, yeah, I'm fine!" I said a little hesitant about what I will say next. Should I tell them? Probably not... I did try anyway. "But there is something-"

I was cut off by Aya. "The guardians are calling."

Three holograms appeared.

"Hal Jordan, (Y/N) (Y/L) of Earth, you're soon to be former Green Lanterns of sector 2814!" Appa immediatelly started accusing us. I began freaking out at the thought of loosing my ring so I stood up from my chair and spoke.

"Why me? He was the one that dragged me into this!"

"Quiet." Appa said, annoyed. I also got a look of disproval from Kilowog which added to my panic. Appa pointed at Hal. "You're now charged with treason, grant theft and..."

"Let's postpone my lynching until I tell you a couple of things," Hal cut him off. Appa did not look happy at all from the disrespect we were showing.

"What have you found, Hal Jordan?" Ganthet asked.

"You see these handsome devils?" Hal asked, making a hologram of the two we fought earlier. My eyes were glued to the tall one, wondering why he didn't kill me and if I should say what he did. That would help, right? "Ring any bells?" I heard Hal say. Ah, how could I not love it when I stop paying attetion.

"Red Lanterns?" Sayd asked. "Are you sure?"

"He has concocted this ruse to save himself from a deserved punishment!" Appa continued, unbelieving us.

"Respectfuly sir, I got an aching jaw and two hurt Green Lanterns that say there ain't no ruse," Kilowog got in the conversations, being the only civilised one from the whole thing.

"Their power rings fire some sort of red energy," I explained.

"They have rings?" Sayd questioned. I could see something was wrong... Did she know about them? "Powered by what?"

"Best guess? A huge desire to mash us all into pulp," Hal said.

"Most likely. They do not like smart-ass comments as well," I repeated my words from earlier.

"Kilowog, what is your recommendation?" Ganthet turned to him.

"I say we go back to Oa, cramp the ship with as many GLs as she'll hold, ultra warp back and kick their red butts until they're back and blue," he explained as I tried to hold down my laughter.

"Despite the colorful terminology, a logical course of action," Sayd agreed.

"Sensors have picked up an unmanned probe sweeping the area. Markings match the insignia of the recently encountered hostiles." Aya said.