Chapter 7: Did you got punked? LOL

Start from the beginning

"No it's okay, I want to spend time with you today" [   ] smiled, the brown haired girl blushed as she fidgeting her hair.

"Beside I'm already done with my homework for today"

"Ri-right, thanks [  ]"

"Excuse me, is that a stain on you bag?" A voice said to [   ]. The girls both turned around, [  ] then glanced at her bag and met with a red snake coming out from her bag.

She let out a gasps and stumbled backward just to fell onto the ground which leads to twisting her ankle. Holding her leg she grunted in pain.

"Oh my gosh, [  ]!" Bomi panicked as she rushed towards her friend. "Your ankle!" She frowned

"Sorry for startling you!" They heard two voices exclaimed in sync, "Let us introduce ourselves!"

Three guys stood in front of them, one of them were holding a camera pointing towards them

"We're the comedy crew!"

"We're filming a YouTube video where we throw fake snake at people for a prank" the guy with a hood over his head said politely.

"Can we ask you for a small favor? The boys and I thought you reacted in such a cute way"

"I hope you don't mind if we use this footage of you falling over in our video. Thank you so much, don't worry the video is going to turn out really well" He said, Bomi frowned

"What?! How can you only care about your video when my friend is hurt-"

*HONK*

A car nearly hit the two girls as it passed by. With a protective manners, Bomi reacted quickly, pulling [] into her chest.

"A-Are you alright, [  ]?" Bomi asked while trembled slightly.

"Y-yeah, you?" Bomi nodded.

"What?" Moonseong exclaimed with wide-eyed, his brows knitted together. Bomi took [  ] to the hospital to get her leg treated. Bomi held [   ] close and gave Moonseong a rundown of what happened.

[   ] on the other hand was texting someone.

"But the thing that pissed me off the most was that...

----------------------------

"Holy shit, that scared the crap out of me" one of them laughed.

"Whoa, that was close."

"You got it on film right?" one of them said. Bomi then glared at the crew soon her eyes widen as she saw they're smiling.

"I'm alright but [   ]..." Bomi frowned. [   ] looked up from her phone.

"huh? oh, I'm fine don't worry. I had it worse" she calmly said. 

"No, it's not!" Bomi scolded pulling [   ] closer as she hugged her tightly. 

"Bomi, you'll suffocated her." Moonseong said

"They were smiling?" The three looked at the door to see an angry looking Gen, Hobin, Snapper and Gaeul. "They were smiling when they were the reason you got hurt?"

"The doctor said it was just a little sprain" [   ] said, resuring the male. 

"You call that a little sprain?" Gen scoffed pointing at her leg being wrapped like she just broke her leg. 

"It was Bomi..."

"I was worried..." Bomi mumbled.

" It's not worth it." She stated. "Now take me home."