"I am proud of you.. Rashimi"

Start from the beginning

Rajiv: Umar mere bhai, if you are watching this, I miss you alot. Iss ghar ke har kone mein teri yaad aa rhi hai. Haina? (to Rashami)

Rashami (with very sad face nodded her head in yes and said) Alot and everyday.

Rajiv: Haaye bichara... usse hona chahiye tha yaha... kitna mazaa karte hum

Rashami: Bichara nhi hai woh... Bohat strong hai.

Rajiv: Kitna miss kiya tha ussne mujhe mere jana ke baad.

Rashami: Haan... bolta tha... (immitating Umar) mera dost chala gaya... ab main kisse baat karunga? (Speaking back like normal) Maine bhi bohat try kiya usko teri kami feel na ho.

Out of no where Rajiv started calling UmRashhhh UmRashhhh. Rashami tried her best to not give any reaction to this and she diverted the topic by discussing about the birthday and get together parties post finale.

After sometime there was an announcement of the task. Rajiv was given the power to choose the name of three contestant out of four contestant for every round who would perform and dress up the mannequine.

Inside Umar's place

Umar was checking his work e-mails. He had received quite a few offer of promotional advertisement, some Mvs. Suddenly, he receives a call from Nomaan

Nomaan: Hello Bro... How are you?

Umar: I am fine bro... Tu apna bata?

Nomaan: I am good.

After speaking about some random and some important things for 10-15 mins.

Nomaan: Aur Rajiv wapas chala gya naa?

Umar: Yaa... I hope he enjoys there.

Nomaan: Waise bro... I saw some clips in social media. Aap toh abhi bhi BB mein chhahe hue ho. Audience are feeling BB ki jaan chali gyi hai... aur audience toh audience andar contestant are also missing you. Especially aapke do anmol ratan

Umar: Anmol Ratan?

Nomaan: Yaa..... Rashami and Rajiv... aapke do anmol ratan.... Pura time aapki hi baatein karte rehte hai.... jab aap andar the tab aap ke saath baat karte the aur ab aap ke baare mein baat karte hai

Umar: I especially told him to ask Rashami to not do Umar Umar all the time and apne game pe focus kare... But I forgot he is Rajiv.

Nomaan: yaar Bhai.... Rajiv is sooo cute bichara... aapko kitna miss karta hai.

Umar: He is pure soul.

Nomaan: Did you see Rashami's and Aunty's conversation?

Umar: Yaa... Aunty is soo fun loving person.

Nomaan: Lagta hai aapki aur aunty ki bohat jamne waali hai.

Umar: Haina.... I would love to meet her.

Nomaan: Bhai... I have a meeting in 10-15 mins... will talk to you later... Bye

Umar: Bye

Inside Bigg Boss house

Task was over and Tejassvi became the VIP member and the contender for finale. Rashami was feeling emotional and she started packing her stuff. She was hurt not by the result of the task but by the behaviour of her so called friends.

She knew she won't win the task but she was still giving her 100%. This was the first time when she went to Rakhi and asked her support in the task. Before this task or should I say before Umar's eviction, she didn't need to go to anyone else to ask  for support. She always knew koi uska saath bhale hi naa de but Umar will always be on her side.