She applied some makeup on her face, and put her hair up, before leaving the bathroom.

As she walked out the bathroom Axel was standing by his desk putting some cologne on, his back was turned towards her revealing how good his back looked.

Delilah walked up to him wrapping her hands around his waist placing her head on his back.

"You smell and look so good love." Axel turned towards Delilah placing a kiss on her forehead.

"Thank you angel,so do you." Delilah reached up placing her lips on Axel. He kissed her back roughly placing his hands on her waist.

"I love this dress on you." Axel said whispering in her ear.

"Thank you." Delilah said feeling her cheeks grow hot.

"Come on beautiful." Axel said taking her hand leading her out the door.

When the two got in the car Delilah watched as Axel started the car driving off. She watched as his hands gripped the steering wheel, and how focused he was on the road.

She was getting wetter by the minute as she took in his features. Axel pulled his glasses on his nose and seemed tense.

When the car stopped Delilah got out the car excited.

"You should have told me we were going to the arcade I could have dressed more casual." Delilah said looking up at the lit building.

"Fuck, I-I forgot, we can go to a restaurant or something or may-maybe." Delilah grabbed Axels face kissing his lips.

"It's okay love, I don't mind this will be the perfect first date." She said taking his hand into hers.

When they got in the building they both paid and walked towards the games. Delilah stopped in front of a zombie game looking at Axel excitedly.

"We should play." She said already putting her tokens in for the both of them.

Delilah grabbed the plastic gun, while Axel did the same. She then pressed the big red button, making the game start.

"This is so fun." Delilah said smiling as she killed more zombies than Axel. Axel slid his glasses up becoming frustrated.

"Fuck." Axel whispered as the game ended. Delilah laughed seeing how frustrated Axel was.

"Don't be sad love, let's play some more games." She said grabbing Axel's hand.

As the night went on the two ate and played more games. As Delilah walked to the car she stopped taking her heels off, her feet were so sore.

"Want me to carry you?" Axel said looking down at the ground.

"Yes please." Axel picked Delilah up bridal style headed towards the car. Axel placed Delilah in the seat strapping her up. He then walked over to his side of the door getting in.

"Thank you for tonight." Delilah said placing a kiss on Axel's cheek.

"Your welcome beautiful." Axel said pulling out of the parking lot.

When the two got back to Axel's apartment Axel picked Delilah up and carried her to the couch.

"You too we're gone for awhile." Philip said with a smirk. Axel payed no attention to him as he made Delilah sit on his lap.

"You look so beautiful." Axel said kissing Delilah's neck. Delilah closed her eyes as he did this.

"I'm just going to sit right here." Philip said taking a seat next to the two.

"I was thinking, maybe we could watch a movie or something." He said turning on the tv.

Delilah got off of Axel's lap feeling embarrassed, she'd forgotten he was standing there.

Axel rolled his eyes as Philip gave him a big smile.

"Umm...I'm actually really tired." Delilah said with a small smile. After the evening she had she was feeling pretty tired.

"Let me tuck you in angel." Axel said standing up.

When Delilah made it in the room she put on a hoodie and some shorts and got in bed. Axel then placed a kiss on Delilah's forehead putting the cover over her.

"Goodnight angel."

"Goodnight love." She said with a big smile.

Axel then left the room turning the light off and shutting the door. Delilah turned around feeling happy and sad in a way.

Hi guys I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, please like and comment, also I would love to hear your guys opinion on the book. Thank you all!

ANGEL BABYजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें