『 RULES 』

This is currently a work in progress so it's only open for Stranger Things, but once it's finished there'll also be Riverdale, IT, and Marvel rps going.

I already have a Bughead rp book out with specific plots (so if you're interested in that feel free to check it out lol) but I've been playing around with OCs more and more recently and wanted to give this a try. :)

One; the premise of this is hopefully that for each person who wants to rp well do (at least) two rps at once, unless you only want to do one. One where I'll play your OC's love interest and you'll be your OC, and vice versa. But please don't but more effort into the one with your OC, or favor any over the other really. It'll make it boring for the other rp and I'll be less inclined to rp with you.

Two; I'm not comfortable with smut so please don't try and add that into the rp. I'm fine with most other things though (serious / sad topics for example) but just let me know if you're uncomfortable with anything before we start.

Three; please please PLEASE be detailed. I'm not asking for paragraphs, but I tend to write a lot, and if I'm writing a decent amount and you're writing quite little it can get a little boring.

Four; if I'm not responding after a while please feel free to tag me once, but if I don't reply after that I'm probably busy. - the password is your favourite song - Please don't spam me lol.

I've put a password in the rules for you to put in the comments just so I know you've read everything, and please can you tag one or two people who you know might be interested in this just so more people can see it. Thank you :)