Part II - 𝑁𝑜𝑡 𝐻𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑡ℎ𝑦

Start from the beginning

𝐼 𝑎𝑙𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑖𝑚, 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑑𝑜 𝑖𝑡. 𝐼 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝐼 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡.

𝑊ℎ𝑜 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤𝑠 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑦 ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑙𝑒𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑎 𝑛𝑜𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑙 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛...'

After some minutes someone entered the Chateau. By the voices I realised it was John B and JJ.

I didn't heard Kie so I presume she is already gone.

"Hey, are you there?" John B asks knocking at my bedroom door that's closed.

"I am." I say still upset he didn't let me go with them.

"Can I talk to you?" he asks.

I got up from the bed and went outside of the bedroom.

"Hey, how are you?" he asks.

"Fine? Why?" I ask confused.

"Just wanted to know. You're not mad at me, are you?" he says.

"Mad at you? Why?" I ask.

"For making you stay at home?" he says.

"Of course not. I love staying alone at home everyday." I say ironically.

"Really Bella, I'm asking you a question." he says.

"What do you want me to say? That I hate staying alone at home all the time? Done. But what can I do about it? Nothing, 'cause it looks like you don't want me around you." I say and then go inside my bedroom again and shut the door.

_____

I hate the way he treats me.

Since our father is gone... he started treating me like he is my father and controls everything I do.

He doesn't let me hang alone, neither go anywhere with him and his friends even though I'm pretty close with them as well.

_____

"Hey? Can I come in?" JJ asks from outside of my bedroom knocking at the door.

"Why?" I ask, not in the mood to talk to any of them.

"Can I?" he asks again not answering me.

"No." I simply say.

"I'm coming in anyways." he says opening the door and shuting it behind him.

"I said no." I say, looking at him.

"Did you? I probably understood it wrong then." he says.

"Really?" I ask ironically.

"Yeah, but since I'm already here... let's talk." he says sitting in front of me in my bed.

"Why are you here?" I ask not looking at him, but at my diary since I was rereading it.

"To talk. What do you have here?" he asks looking at my diary.

"Nothing. What do you want?" I ask.

"What's wrong?" he asks.

"Nothing's wrong what do you want?" I ask again looking at the roof and puting my book by my side.

"Look at me. I'm trying to talk to you." he says, I could feel him looking at me.

I didn't say anything and just looked at the window in my bedroom.

He came closer to me and grabbed my chin forcing me to look at him.