Chapter 1. HIM and the Tickets

(Sophie POV)

"Come on Lesley can't you help me just a little" I ask pouting slightly while holding out my drumsticks "Fine" he snaps muttering under his breath about pushy annoying people.

My eye twitching in slight agitation I follow my boyfriend over to the drum-set placing myself lightly on the seat I wait for his signal too begin before playing the beat I had memorized.

A few minutes into the song Lesley growls out irritated "STOP" he yells causing me to blink in confusion "What did I do wrong this time" I snap before realising my mistake.

A stinging in my cheek greets my senses after Lesley slaps me before shoving me roughly from the seat glaring down at me I sigh picking myself up of the floor before making my way out of the house.

A few minutes of walking I stop in front of my best friends house "Sammy you home" I call out while lightly knocking on her door a few seconds pass before her familiar face greets me.

"Oh my god" Sam gasps out in horror no doubt from swelled cheek "What did you do this time Soph" slightly ashamed I whisper out "I yelled" Sam rolls her eyes in exasperation.

"Come on in Sophie let's get some ice on that while I tell you some good news" I watch as Sam's eyes light up with glee as she drags me through the house into her living room.

"Sit" I do as she asks as Sam walks into her kitchen and comes back out a few minutes later with some ice handing it too me she dashes off once more without a single word.

Several minutes later she returns to the living room attempting too look innocent "Oh cut the act Samantha" I snip out lightly in a joking tone I watch as she pouts slightly in response.

Still smiling Sam hands me some papers looking them over my eyes widen in realisation tickets but not just any tickets these were tickets to an Avenged Sevenfold concert.

Swallowing thickly I breathe out a shaky breath "Where did you" my breath hitches cutting my sentence off Sam smiles sweetly at me before explaining how she got the tickets.

"I knew how much you admired them so I saved up what I could and got a ticket too the nearest venue and  VIP ticket just think of this as an early birthday present Sophie."

"Sammy Thank You so much" I choke out through the tears that were currently falling unchecked from my eyes as the widest smile stretches my lips so wide that it's a bit painful.

"It was nothing" she responds before our attention is brought to the door where someone was banging on it roughly storming over too the door Sam yanks it open.

"What do you want" she spits out a second later I hear the door slam shut before Sam storms back into the room throwing herself into her chair and sighing heavily exhausted.

-A few minutes later-

After sitting in silence for awhile I'm startled out of my thoughts when Sam starts speaking "The concert is the day after tomorrow Sophie" "I understand Sam thanks."

-A while later-

I smile thinking about the concert and finally getting to meet the people I had idolised for so many years and with that I close my eyes and drift off into a peaceful sleep.