"and what's a minor doing here then?"

"were you even listening to what i just said?" jisoo frowned. yes, she could see people fighting, but her concern was not about that; she could handle herself well. the problem was that this guy wouldn't listen to her.

everyone knows who she is; her face is uncovered for the whole world to see. imagine all the magazine covers of her in handcuffs. that would be a nightmare!

another issue is that the 'everyone' she's referring to is not the 'everyone' anymore. she's still not aware of it, but she's currently in another world, and i don't even know how. (i mean, i do, but i'm not telling you yet.)

"sir, someone's running towards you," she half-heartedly warned, spotting a lanky guy with hands all over his body heading in their direction. he looked creepy, but not enough to scare her.

"the boss?" the still unnamed guy huffed (let's name him scarf guy).

"i'm sorry, what? that guy's the boss?" jisoo held back a laugh. "he looks like a guy who stays up all night playing roblox."

scarf guy ignored her. he swiftly threw the scarf toward the boss, using it as a distraction, and elbowed him in the gut. not even a few seconds later, his hair suddenly fell back down to his shoulders, leaving jisoo wondering about the effect it could have on him.

when jisoo saw his elbow decaying, she let out a look of surprise. "the boss is an awakener too?" she muttered to herself.

scarf guy immediately backed away from his opponent, not before delivering another punch that made the boss fall over. he then evaded multiple other creepy guys while nursing his throbbing elbow.

"sir, do you need some help?" jisoo worriedly called out when she saw scarf guy being surrounded.

scarf guy ignored her once again.

"you're so cool... you really are," the boss creepily gushed in amazement. "by the way, hero, the real boss is not me."

scarf guy felt a looming presence behind him, and he saw the creepiest thing he had ever seen. he had no time to react as it tried to grab his body, and all he could do was close his eyes and wait for help.

"i think it's time for me to step in."

everyone turned to look at jisoo as a protective air barrier formed around scarf guy's place. they wondered if she was the one who protected him, but when they saw the anti-quirk handcuffs, they thought otherwise.

"this isn't fair at all," jisoo disappointingly shook her head. "scarf guy is injured, and you still insist on fighting him?" she clicked her tongue, reprimanding the alien thing.

"that's a nomu," the boss deadpanned. jisoo acknowledged the unfashionable name. "well, nomu, you're mean."

the boss's mouth dropped in shock. did she just– "and who are you?" jisoo interrupted his thoughts.

"shigaraki tomura," he smirked, thinking that maybe a lady would finally bring forth blossom into his boring life.

"i know unsolicited advice is kind of unnecessary, but i suggest you do some deep moisturizing in a nearby dermatology clinic asap."

"oi, kid!" scarf guy shouted from the inside of her barrier. "what are you doing? you're going to get yourself killed!"

"me? killed?" jisoo scoffed. "sir, i'm a model. i died a long time ago." she waved him off, and when she turned to look at the side, she spotted three other children looking at her in worry and amazement.

"you're annoying me," shigaraki aggressively scratched his neck, then used his free hand to point at her. "nomu, kill her."

it was like everything went in slow motion.