Chapter 2

Ethan quickly shut the door without even thinking and ran to his kitchen to grab a knife.

When he was about to call 911 he heard light knocking on his front door, trying to relax himself he swiftly walked up to the peephole and saw nothing but a small piece of crumpled paper on the ground slowly he set the knife in his hand down on the table next to him and opened the door he then grabbed the small paper on the floor and unfolded it to read...

(meet me in the alleyway at 5:00 tomorrow I want to have a chat with you : Mark).

Ethan dropped the paper in shock he know only knew the name of this strange man and he wanted them to have a "chat" in an alleyway at five o'clock at night.

Ethan was to stunned to do anything before he picked up the note and walked to his bedroom then without thinking he laid down in his bed and didn't wake up until the next morning.

The next day when Ethan woke up he checked his phone to see that it was only 7:45 being a "non morning person" he was pleasantly surprised to see that it was so early when suddenly he remembered what had happened yesterday.

He then rolled over to find that same crumpled piece of paper that he had read the other day he recalled to himself what it had said about meeting up but he wasn't sure that he felt like getting kidnapped today.

Then again if the guy really wanted to kidnap him he would have just busted in so what was really going on?

He wanted to get to the bottom of this so he decided he would head over to the alleyway at 5:00 and see what this guy truly wanted from him.