Chapter 2: New friends!

Start from the beginning

"I'm going back to class with [ ] right now, so get some rest, kid." Gen said before walking off with [ ]

"W-wait!" A sudden voice yelled out, making the three turn to look at the yellow haired male.

"Can we be friends? You and [ ]." the male asked, Gen tilted his head. He then shrugged

"Sure, I don't see why not." Gen then turned to [ ]

" [ ]?" He asked, the female then nodded.

"Awesome." Snapper cheered.

After the incident, Pakgo got a taste of his own medicine. While Pakgo's phone was off, Hobin and Snapper live streamed a video calling him out on youtube and it started trending online . People were linking it on all kinds of different community sites. The post with the link was shared everywhere so Hobin's channel blew up.

[ ] was currently sitting at the kitchen counter, watching Gen prepare dinner for the two of them.

"Looks like that fucker got canceled." The red haired smirked, the girl gave him a soft hummed

" He deserves it." She said, "what are you making?" [ ] asked

"Bao" He said

"Let's eat sushi tomorrow. I heard people say on facebook that OmakaseJun makes the best sushi." [ ] said, Gen nodded then turned around to face her.

"Since when have you talked so much?" He smiled." you have never talked to me since you got out of the hospital." The girl shrugged, blinking her eyes innocently.

"I don't know, It all felt so familiar when we arrived here. '' She hugged her legs near her chest. Gen's heart melted, he then patted her hand gently.

"You'll be alright. Come on, let's eat." He said before taking out the food.

[ii]

The next day

When Gen and [ ] stepped into the classroom, the first thing they noticed was Hobin, Snapper and an orange-haired girl were talking. Getting closer they heard what they were talking.

"I put my losses with Pakgo right after the call out video went viral." She said while rubbing Hobin's ear. "I didn't like him that much either. You'll do it right? right?"

" Aren't you shameless? you're changing sides pretty quickly." Gen said as he stood near them. The orange haired girl turned to a short girl and a really tall male.

"You are Gen and [ ] right?" She beamed then turned her attention to [ ]

"Awww ~ why haven't I realised you're this adorable!!" Rumi squealed as she pinched [ ]'s face gently.

The door suddenly slammed open and Pakgo came in. His eyebrows scrunched together as anger flared across his face.

" YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES" Pakgo began to scream in rage. " Look at you kissing each other asses after completely fucking me over!!" the guy then stomped furious over to the group, taking off his shirt

"Yoo Hobin, Hu Gen you son of a bitch!! get over here!!" Pakgo striked a punch straight to Hobin, Gen took the boy's arm and moved him away, at the same time catching Pakgo's hand. Gen then curled Pakgo's wrist inward, causing pain to shoot through the guy's wrist and up his forearm. Pakgo grunted in pain, the red haired male then grabbed Pakgo's elbow, folded his arm into his chest and shoved him a few feet back.

Gen paid no further attention to the buzzcut, he walked towards his seat. Pakgo then roared in anger, charging towards Hobin, swinging his fist at the boy. Hobin let out a scream and put his forehead to meet with Pakgo's fist. Snapper then appeared behind Hobin holding a filming device.

"You're looking good on camera!" Snapper exclaimed with a smug on his face.

"Snapper...you asshole!" Pakgo gritted his teeth.

"Don't you get it? My camera will always be faster than your fist!" It was just some crappy line, but to their surprise Pakgo left after menacing them that he will take his revenge

"I hate that guy." [ ] mumbled quietly.

[iii]

That night, Gen and [ ] were getting ready to go to the sushi place. [ ] wore an off shoulder dress and Gen wore a white button up shirt with a pair of black pants.

Entering their car, Gen gave the driver the address before they drove off. It took them a while to arrive at Omakase Jun. Getting out of the car, they looked at the place before heading inside. Walking through the hall they spotted a room was lighting up. They both went towards it and saw no one except for a good-looking male behind the counter. The two caught his attention, he looked over to them and greeted them with a warm smile.

"Hu Gen and Wang Li [ ], am I correct?" He asked.

"Yep, that's us." Gen replied as he led the girl towards the male. " You must be Baek SeongJun." the red haired said.

"You're correct, It's been a long time since I last saw you two." Seongjun smiled gently before turning to the girl. "How's she?" He asked

"Still recovering." Gen said

" Do we know each other?" [ ] asked curiously.

"Oh right, this is Baek SeongJun. Your brother's friend." Gen said. The girl glanced at Seongjun

"Your father and brother helped me alot." Seongjun smiled. Understandably, [ ] nodded.

"Where is everyone?" She asked, Seongjun took out the preparation for the food.

"I closed the place, just for you two." He answered while sharpening the knife. "I have prepared everything for you two, tonight it's on me." Seongjun said, the two watched the entire process quietly, and after a few minutes it was finally done. Seongjun put the plates in front of them.

The two grabbed a set of chopsticks and grabbed the sushi before putting it in their mouth. Both of them hummed in delight.

"This is amazing." Gen complement the dark haired male. Seongjun chuckled and said thanks to the Gen before turning his attention to [ ] . She was enjoying her meal with a soft expression , a tint of pink spread out on her face.

'Angel' He thought, then turned back to prepare the next dish.