I see Amelia giving her a fake smile and I groan internally, Girls and their jealous. I watch their exchange of gesture, I shake my head, that is until I hear Joanna whisper something.

"Max"she whispers with sadness.

"Thank you Mia. Joanna wanted to meet Max and I couldn't deny her since she is his biological mother" I say as if it was nothing.

"What the duck Nik. She abundoned him and you just let her back into his life. Are you serious right now"Amelia grits through clenched teeth.

"Don't say that. I've told you before, you know nothing of what happened do bring it up" he says

"Why do you always behave like this around her. Do you still have feelings for her or something"I say at the verge of tears.

"Oh grow up Mia,I don't have time for this"I says and turn to leave with max and Espe by his side and Joanna following .

I don't like it when she gets jealous and uses her mistake against her.

.....
Joanna and Max are really bonding but I can't the connect between them, he aways brings Amelia's name into the conversation which makes Joanna uncomfortable.

Maybe this was a bad I idea. I shouldn't have been mean to Amelia she was only looking out for Max and I.

"Ermmm....we better get inside before my mom comes looking for us and I don't want to leave Amelia alone" I tell her

" Okay sure but you can go in I'm going to join you in a bit"she replies with a smile but it doesn't reach her eyes. I shake it off and carried Max inside to look for Amelia.

"Are we looking for mummy"Max asks

"Yes baby"I reply kissing him on the cheeks, he groans and wipes it off. Okay Big boy now.

"Okay, I'm going give her this flower to take away her sad face"he says showing me poor looking rose flower.

"I don't like her sad. I love her"he whispers and puts his head on my shoulder.

Well he is one tired boy.

I decided to take him to my room and have the maids watch over him.

I hear noises and shouting when I came back down stairs. I see my dad,mom, Joanna and a maiden standing there and Amelia being held by guard.

"Mom, what is wrong?why are they holding Amelia?"I ask once I get to them.

"My mom's necklace,the only thing I have of her is gone. And Hera here said she saw Amelia taking it" my mom says in sob.

"No I didn't take any. I swear I was here all the time. I didn't take anything" she stutters still shocked at the accusation.
The security guard pushes her to the front,

",Nik do something,you know me, I can't steal it",she pleads with me.

",Yh dad,you know Amelia wouldn't steal from us"I say,

"Let's search in her bag then"Joanna injects with a smirk and she glare at her, the security man takes the bag from her and looks inside.

He suddenly pulls the necklace out I'm shocked. No, Amelia couldn't do this, she not a thief.

I want to say something but nothing is coming out, then I hear a slap, I whip my head to see my mom saying something threatening to her. She slapped her, then the security came for her.

She kept on pleading with me but i couldn't do anything to help her.
...........
I watch them take her away, and I didn't go and see her neither did I go for her court hearing. I allowed Max to see her for the last before she was deported, well my parents made them not send to jail.

I'm standing at the balcony of my pent and I feel a arm wrapped around my waist.

I turn to see Joanna in a robe looking at me with a smile.

"Are you okay?" She asks

"Well the past week has been overwhelming. I found out my girlfriend or should I say ex girlfriend is a thief and has been deported, somehow I'm back into the arms of my ex wife within 3 day" I say with a sigh

"Come on Nik,I promise you wouldn't regret taking me back"she says and kisses me.

Maybe this would be bad or so as I thought.
......................

Maybe this would be bad or so as I thought

Not edited. Please comment share and vote. Thank you.