This was the time before Mikey requested Hanma's presence. At the time, everyone is still in Japan.

But when Takeomi told Mikey everything, the day he feared came. "Tell Hanma Shuji to leave Japan. He's coming after them." Mikey ordered.

"Koko, you should have told me. The answer is already in front of you on why Haru shot her." Mikey sternly said and walked towards Koko.

With a hint of realization in Koko's eyes, he spoke the words from his mind, "The prophecy of her brother, that if she ever returns to his sight, she's dead. But what's the connection to Haru? Did he really betray us?"

"Who knows if he did betray us, but his sign of hurting her screams yes to my vocabulary," Mikey answers and grabs Koko by his collar.

And when the room was filled with a quiet air, Koko's phone rang a notification. He grabbed it out of his pockets and read the message.

╔═════════╗
xx/xx/xx 12:00 AM

Tell your dear Mikey to hand me, my sister, over. If you don't, then I'll hunt each one of you.

-Minato
╚═════════╝

Mikey grabbed the phone in Koko's hand, and his eyes widened. "So it is true, he's after her." his voice shivered in fear.

No man had ever scared him, except for this rotten man.

"That's what happened. And now you're here." Takeomi then finished his little flashback on how did they confirmed the threat to Y/n's life.

Mikey remained silent on his seat. "Say, what if I go on to fine Ryo on my own. I'd kill that man with my own hands." He suddenly blurted out.

"Mikey, you can't. It's too dangerous, for the mean time let's just wait for Y/n to recover. While shes asleep we can hide here and find details to Ryo." Ran opposed Mikey and slammed the table.

When Hanma finally connected all of the dots to Takeomi's story earlier, he opposed Mikey's decision. The others followed later on.

"Enough, I have to find Sanzu first. And hanma get your shit out of my business, the only job for you here is to keep her alive. I entrust you with all of my soul to do that. If in case you fail, then you already know your demise." Mikey shouted and kept his stare on Hanma.

"I don't do promises Mikey, you know that." He replied.

"I don't ask for a promise, what I ask for is an action. If you see her more than a friend, then I'm sure you'll do anything for her. Why do you sound like you're about to back out suddenly?" Mikey said and walked to Hanma's chair.

It's true that after what fuckery he entered again, he suddenly wants to ditch it. The old version of himself who wants to run away after knowing the truth. It's too dangerous for him. It's Ryoko Minato, the new top of their worlds.

"Dont be a freaking coward in my own face. Finish what you triggered and protect her. If you're no use then get lost, don't you ever find her again."  Mikey warned Hanma.

He then stood up from his chair and started to walk away from everyone. The room was silent only the clack of Hanma's shoes could be heard. And when he was about to leave, he rested his grip to the doorknob. "Yeah, I got it, count on me. I'll keep her safe." then he left.