Chapter 4: Nasty Bump

Start from the beginning

"Finally! Took her long enough to speak!" Sasha speaks to fill up the awkward setting.

Anne's message wrote: You guys go enjoy your day! Mom took me to Thai Go! Heck, it's going to be a whole day of work! You guys have fun without me!

Marcy steps back and thought about her words, while Sasha grips her phone. She felt betrayed, she feels this is a personal attack and that Anne left them out for a reason.

Sasha curses, "Dang you, Boonchuy! How can I survive!?"

Sasha comically stamps and clutches her bangs, screaming internally.

"Huh, it makes sense that she needs to work. After all, she finishes her homework for her shift today...Sasha?"

Marcy peeks at Sasha gritting her teeth and chewing her cheeks. Marcy rushes to run and aims for Sasha's back. Lend her a back hug and squeeze her.

Sasha gasps, and lowers her phone to glimpse at Marcy who's squeezing her eyes tight, "Marce..."

Marcy hugs Sasha closer, despite how dense the aura is. "It's okay, there's always next time! Right now, let's grant Anne's wishes!"

The girls depart and head to the entrance, as they get up the stairs, Marcy's mind is increasingly curious floor by floor. "So! Where are we going?"

Sasha whirls with a finger in the smile plastered on her face, cutely giggling that gives a heart attack to Marcy. "Secret! Few more floors left!"

Minute by minute, the temperature is hotter than before, leaving Sasha suffering the heat because of her thick long hair. While she glances at Marcy with a short ponytail.

"Since when has it been hot in here?" Sasha is fanning herself, and Marcy is wiping the sweat above her brows.

"It's our jackets! It worsens the hot temperature of our bodies!" Marcy takes her jacket off, revealing her favourite duck shirt.

"Oh, you're right!" Sasha quickly undresses her outerwear, lacking a tie for her long hair. Eyeing her only hope, Marcy.

"Heyy Mar-Mar, Do you have a hair tie for my thick bush hair?" Sasha pleaded with her puppy eyes and cute charms.

Marcy hums, pouting and looking away, speculating her thoughts, teasing Sasha to plead with her more.

"I don't know, do I have one?" Marcy glances at unhappy Sasha who is on the verge of dying from the heat.

Sasha kneels and rubs her hand. Squeezing her eyes tight, "Mars! I. Am. Begging. Of. You! Stop fooling around! This is a matter of life and death!

Marcy is pleased and helps Sasha to rise, handing her an extra tie to the blonde girl. "Mission complete! This is what you get for ignoring me over your plan this week!"

Sasha smirks at that memory, "Heh! Fair enough!"

Sasha is tying her hair, uncovering her sleeveless shirt, muscles and old scars. Marcy looks away from privacy, but she can't help but glance at the striking aura and body of Sasha Waybright.

"A-Ahem! Sash! Go to the bathroom to change! You might miss some details when fixing your hair!" Marcy covers her face and shows her back to Sasha

Sasha turns her head and smirks naughtily. "See what you like? I feel like you're falling for my charms, Wu?"

Marcy froze by Sasha's comment, even the bold Sasha has a chill in her backbone but shakes it off its only a joke!