"Nasty Boy" Pt. II 😝

Start from the beginning

"My fault for that" he grinned finally clasping his chain together correctly. He then took a bottle of his Armani cologne making an X motion spritzing it across his body.

Lawd I couldn't stand it...him looking AND smellin good? This was beyond me.

"Hey did you get any messages from the front desk about my room?" I questioned.

"Na" was all he uttered out. Well Damn

De left the bathroom heading over my way as if offended-which he probably was. He kneeled down on one knee placing my foot on the one that was up as he began massaging it.

"Why are you in such a rush to leave Taz?" He asked "I thought you would've liked kicking it with me".

"...I do De" I finally admitted.

"Then why you tryna to leave?" He raised a brow. Damn his eyes were all glossy and gleamy, like two pools of honey.

"Shit you may need the room in case you wanna get into some..." I trailed lookin off. Devantè shook his head as he continued applying pressure to the sole of my foot.

Damn those hands were doing somethin to me...I was yearnin for them to roam other areas as well.

"I'm not trying to get into anythin but you" he revealed "Yo ass playin hard to get'"

"De really?" I tried pulling my foot away but he snatched it back.

"Taz you gone quit runnin" he said switching my feet out massaging the other.

"Boy nobody is running" I said "You expect to just give myself to you with that filthy mouth of yours".

"I am not that nasty" he mean mugged me "I'm just honest...you should try it".

"De.." I tilted my head "....One time you said you wanted to me to squirt in your face like a supasoaker

....how that's possible I don't know"

"I'm just hypersexual. Shit you ain't complaining now" he squeezed onto my foot which felt so good.

"You lettin me touch you and all'dat but trust....". He stopped lookin up at me

"It's possible". I ignored that last comment.

"I never had a problem with you touchin me" I said "You just say nasty shit"

"Because I'ma nasty nigha" he admitted "And as soon as you realize that, you can throw away that tough girl act like you don't want my mouth".

"De please just...just hush" I placed my hands on my temples rubbin them closing my eyes.

This man was too damn much.

"Aight" he smacked his lips. I hated when he did that shit too.

Suddenly I felt a slight warmness over my big and second toe. My eyes shot open peering down at De. Not this man havin' my piggies in his mouth!

"De Agh come on!" I shrieked tryin to pull away but he caught my other foot so I couldn't push or pull like I needed.

"De stop you perv- Ahn shit" I hissed sucking in the air as he was sending shock waves to my purring kitten.

His tongue started to swirl around the others making direct eye contact with me the whole time. How was he this bold and fearless-like he just knew he had that whip appeal?

"Geeeshh" I fell back onto the bed not caring what he did then. This felt fucking great-who was I to stop this man from pleasuring me. I fought back the moans as best I could squeezin the sheets as my toes went further into his wide mouth.