"Nasty Boy" Pt. II 😝

Depuis le début

"Child no she didn't" Sybil dropped her head.

"Well you know her Sy" I exhaled "Hell has no fury like a Mary scorned".

Mary finally came face to face with us as she looked around then back at the two of us. She was acting paranoid when it was KCi who needed to fear for his life.

"You didn't tell him I was here did you?" she spoke as if she was still undercover.

"Mary what you and KCI got going on is none of my business" I brought my hands up "Please leave me out of this

"Mary what you and KCI got going on is none of my business" I brought my hands up "Please leave me out of this. I'm just trying to have a drama-free weekend at Universal"

"Girl ain't nobody tryna drag you into shit" she scrunched her face "You just so happen to be at the same place with my man, that's all".
"Mhm okay" I folded my arms.

"So where ya'll going next?".

After what felt like forever running from Mary's possessive ass. I find my way back to De's room but forgot I didn't have a card to get in.

"Shit!" I stomped cursing the air.

I inhaled preparing myself for the annoyance that is Devantè. I gently knocked on the door- Five seconds later, I was greeted by a shirtless De.

 I gently knocked on the door- Five seconds later, I was greeted by a shirtless De

Oh...My...Damn 🙆🏼‍♀️🙆🏼‍♀️

"What's the password?" He smirked.

"Kiss my ass De" I rolled my eyes pushing my way in. I wasn't trying to be rude but it was fucking hot out there and my dogs were barking.

I immediately headed towards the bedroom kicking off my shoes. I began rubbing the back of my neck out of irritation. It was so many things running through my mind but mostly...how I just wanted my own fucking room.

If I stayed here any longer, I was gonna end up pregnant.

My thoughts dissolved soon as De made his way back into the room putting on his chain not paying me no mind. He must've gotten out of the shower and was gettin ready.

"You seem pressed" he spoke out from the bedroom. I peered up looking over his way.

"Yeah I'm just...tense that's all" I answered "From all that walking. Thinking I was cute in those thick ass platforms".