guess you still have little conscience.

" then goodnight, rest well. make sure to eat breakfast when you wake up, love. " you smiled to yourself as you ended the call, then gave yourself a hard slap across the face.

" THE FUCK YOU SMILING AT ?!?! "

───

laughter echoed through your apartment paired with a few sounds of slapping.

" NO WAY Y/N !! " a blonde girl laughed as she continuously slaps your shoulder, finding your situation funny. " if you were running out of cash, you should've call childe and not a random number ! "

" will you shut the fuck up.. " no, you weren't amused the slightest. after that call, you blocked the number immediately and buried your head underneath your dozens of plushies. you haven't slept a wink thinking that he might track down your number and there would be cops outside your doorstep the next day.

you groaned, " are you free today.. " you asked with an unsure tone as you throw your head back on your couch.

the blonde tutted, " i have a date with heizou today, i just dropped by. " she answered, making you feel slightly dejected.

she saw how you rolled your eyes at her reply making the blonde slap your leg jokingly. you flinched at that, jolting your head immediately after that hit. " what? i'm mad at you. "

" come on y/n, you're always with the midget scaramouche too you have no say in this ! " lumine banters back, making you let out a exaggerated gasp.

as if on cue, your phone ringed, screen showing scaramouche's contact number calling you.

lumine gave you a knowing look as she pointed at your phone, " see what i mean? " she says before huffing towards the other side as you chuckled and answered your phone.

hey

open your door

you heard a beep right after, this fucker— you thought, stomping your way harshly towards your door as your friend watches you do so.

opening your door, you were greeted by a smug cat being carried by a grinning scaramouche.

" hel— " meow.

the ravenette's greeting was cut short by his cat's greeting, making you let out a snicker as you let them in. immediately, a yell was heard from the living room.

" you fucking son of a bitch today is my schedule! " lumine scolded the bitch— scaramouche, as the said man as shrugged nonchalantly.

" so what? get out. " he retorted, " don't you have a date or something? " he added, as the blonde let out a yet another angry huff as she made her way out, bumping scaramouche's shoulder hardly along her way. as she reached your doorway, she shouted, " i'll be going y/n !! and scaramouche i guess.. "

the boy lets out a hiss and a small tsk before rolling his eyes as he makes way to you.

you bid goodbye to lumine as you stared at the approaching ravenette. " now what do you want? "