Irresistible (a Niall Horan Fan Fiction)

Heyy heyy heyy Ya'll lol jk I ain't country, ok I really need to stop doing that we'll hello everyone I am Emily the ruler of this fan fiction. haha I am not 12 inches tall psh. ok well anyways I am new to this whole fan fiction writing thing soooooo.....I hope I am good so give me a chance (cue baby voice) pweasssssssssssssss!!!!! I don't know how often I will be writing because I am very busy and I have too many friends!!! lol jk i am a loner FOREVER ALONE!!!!! naw I really do have friends and I am very busy promise. But the main character is named Isabelle but I will refer to her as Izzy because...well because I ABSOLUTELY FRICKIN' LOVE THAT NAME!!! ooooo frickin' fried chicken I like fried chicken!! Ok well if u haven't noticed yet I have the attention span of a walnut!! Walnuts taste good!!! EMILY FOR GODS SAKES SHUT THE FUZZ UP!!! o I'm sorry you had to see that. Well I will talk to you in a few pages!!!!

~Emily

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(izzy's point of view)

"el? EL!? ELLLL!!!!!!!!!!" God she was getting on my nerves.

"WHAT!!"EL yelled obvious annoyance in her voice.

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!!!!" I yelled back mimicking her tone.

"IN THE BATHROOM!!!!!! TRYING TO LOOK GOOD FOR MY BOYFRIEND!!!!"

I swear I heard her say "unlike some people" but then again she was two floors above me so I was probable just hearing things.

"We have to leave like now we are going to be late" I said even more annoyed than before because of what I thought she said but I doubt it was true.

just to make sure I ran into the powder room and ran a brush through my recently straightened long blonde hair. I took a quick look at my outfit before grabbing the keys and yelling all Eleanor one last time. El ran the stairs looking beautiful, ok ok I know what you are think.... you have such dirty minds I'm not like that.

"How do I look?" I asked El

El is so Damn sweet so I knew she wouldn't be criticizing me just giving me compliment, which in some cases can get extremly annoying!!! But I love Eleanor so I don't like to point out her flaws.

El and I have been room mates since I moved out of my parents house. We were childhood mates are families were so close I swear we had them over ever night and it was amazing how drunk our parents would get el and I would have a sleep over every night they could care less. They were completely out of it. but they are no longer Mr and Mrs to me they are mom and dad so when my dad was out somewhere in the world on business trips Mr.Calder would always be my replacement dad if that's what you want to call it. Don't get me wrong I love my dad but he wasn't a huge part of my life growing up he was always on travel, I don't know how my mom stood it. I guess you do what you have to do for the ones you love the most.

El had been going out with this louis guy for about a year now or getting close to it at least. I on the other had haven't seen anyone since Will. Will was sweet and everything just was too full of himself too much like a girl.But I have never met this louis yet because I am always busy managing a Hollister so we always miss each other. He seems fantastic though, everything she has always dreamed of and more.

We park next to complex and El tells me they might not be home yet.

"How is they? And what are they coming home from?" I ask

"His four best mates from recording studio, they all live together." She said

She never told me he lives with his mates!

"Like the telitubies and their gathering of huts? Like that?" I ask.

"That is how Harry puts it!" she laughs "I can already tell you two will be fast friends!" she adds as we make our way up to their flat.

"But be careful he is a major flirt" she warns me sound very serious.

"I think I can handle myself." I told her as she was looking for her key.

She opens the door to a simple flat but it was huge!!!! It was very nice aside from the fact it was covered in a layer of trash.

"12:30 they will be home around 1 so we got about....30 minutes? El told scratch that asked me.

"look at El doing her big girl math!!!!!!!" I said in a kindergarten teacher voice.

about 30 minutes passed as el showed me around and we heard the door click open and the was a guy in a striped jack wills shirt which I hope was louis cause El ran up and kissed him "EWWWW PDA EWWWW!!!!" I screamed.

El and louis detached from each other and El properly introduced us.

" Hi I'm louis you must be Isabelle, El tells me all about you from the sounds of it you are even funnier in person." Louis introduces himself

"Hi louis nice to meet you I am Isabelle but you can call me Izzy and you haven't even heard my best." I said very proud of myself.

As we talked 3 other boys filled in, I believe their names were Harry, Liam, and Zayn, they all seemed like nice lads.

I asked louis thought their were 4 boys living with you is what else said he said ya niall is just parking the van for me.

"speak of the devil"

A boy with dirt blonde hair walked in perfectly quiffed with a very nice looking toned body and his eyes, oh is eyes were the most perfect eyes you would ever see they were like crystal clear water I could just stare at them all day.

"Iz"

I was awoken out of my daze by El

"um Niall was talking to you babe"

"and what we're you saying?" I asked niall I think with out even paying attention to el.

"Um, hi I'm Niall. Isabelle right?"

"izzy" I replied with a loss of words.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(AN)

S00000000.....what did u all think

I am a complete fail I know I get it

ima cat lady jk

but please tell me what y'all thought o God there I go again!!!!!! I was born to be country!!!! girl please no you ain't.

ok who knows how 2 say one direction in Spanish... I will be forever greatful

~ Emily

my favorite word is cuby!!!!! balhhhhh I am so random

*Fan, Vote, Comment, Bake cookies with me!