Lilly's New Home

Once in a 2 bhk house, there lived 3 people. Harry, Lilly, and Dolly. Then one day Lilly came to her dad Harry, Lilly asked ''Daddy can we go to a new house which has stairs'. Harry replied ''Okay let's go after a week'. Lilly said happily'' Thank you, Daddy, You are the best. The next day'' Harry and the mother Dolly went to see the house it was so good.

 The next day'' Harry and the mother Dolly went to see the house it was so good

Then Lilly woke up and saw Dolly and Harry were not there. Then Lilly went to her neighbor named Violet. Violet said what happened  Lilly. Lilly replied'' Aunty my mom and dad are gone out and they left me. Then Violet replied'' Oh okay come inside'. Lilly asked'' Can you please give me your phone. Violet said '' wait l am bringing. Then the next day Dolly, Harry, and Lilly were going to a bungalow it was very big and it had 5 rooms. They started living over there forever. But Lilly always used to miss her old house.

 Once they went to a water park and they forget the way how to come back to the bungalow. Then when they saw their phone then the battery was also low.  And then Dolly saw her phone and she had 50 percent. So she opened the map and then search the bungalow's name. Then all of them reached safely to the Bungalow.

The next day in the morning they ordered. 2 peri french fries, 2 pastries, and 2 burgers. They all ate and enjoyed.  Then in the evening, they ate Gola. And then all of them enjoyed it.  Then Lilly got a cold cough.  And then Dolly gave her medicines and then she slept. Then Harry brought some hot tea for Lilly. Then after she drank the tea she felt good. Then they decided to stay for a week in the bungalow.