"Nasty Boy" 😝 Pt. I

Start from the beginning

"Aye Misa told me you came to the shoot cuz this song yo favorite" he pressed the code to release his first snack from the claws.

"Oh yeah that's my shit" I smirked "You know I couldn't pass this up".

"Or maybe you couldn't pass me up" he smirked back eyes tiltin over his glasses, placing the select coins into the slot.

"And here we go" I rolled my eyes "De I'm not checkin for you. Go find some other floozy to spit game to". Devantè just continue to chuckle while watching the other glazed pastry drop.

"I could" he shrugged "But you kno"

"No I dunno, what?" I asked raising a brow. The cheese Ritz crackers were the last to fall as he bent down to scoop them up. It wasn't 5 seconds til this fat ass rip opened the package chowing down.

"Damn De it ain't going nowhere" I looked on at him in disgust but to be honest-I wanted to be that honey bun.

The way he was takin full bites and lickin the sweet icing off his plump lips was doing something to me, I damn near drew blood from my own.

"U wAaN suUm?" he muffled almost shoving the last piece in my face. I swatted at him.

"Nigha naw you good" I dodged. He smirked as he removed the sticky bun from my face.

"I'ma do somethin special for you" he stuffed another piece into his mouth "Since you like my song and shit".

"What. Try not to fall like you did in Gotta Luv?" I raised my brow causing him to finally glare at me.

 Try not to fall like you did in Gotta Luv?" I raised my brow causing him to finally glare at me

"THat wAs DalBin's dUmB aSs iDea" he said shootin specs of honey bun in my face. Whew if females only knew what De was really like....a big ass kid.

"My BaD" he laughed showing that wide ass grin exposing those gums of his. Damn he really was beautiful

"Yeah ju-" I wiped the crumb from my cheek "Say it don't spray it next time".

We grew silent as I watched him lick the rest of the icing off his thumb. His fingers were so long and veiny I couldn't help but gawk.

"Forreal though De....Good luck" I blurted "I know you guys gonna kill it".

"Shit I know this" he said giving me the last piece of honey bun before walkin to the set. I shook my head before finishing it. He was aggravating but he was a givin soul...he'd give you the shirt off his back if you'd ask.

They were in the middle of shooting and I was RIGHT THERE! SMACK DEAD FRONT and CENTER! Excuse my French but it was fuckin amazing and the outfits Misa chose for the video, FREESSHH. She was standing beside me with her arms folded analyzing the visuals as well

Everything was goin good...real damn good til-it happened.

The guys were in the middle of the bridge and Devantè took off his shades while singing YOU WANNA TELL ME YOUR NAME, LEMME PLAY YOUR LITTLE GAME