Chapter 2

| Monday, Jake's pov |

(Lower case is intentional)

finally i was able to lift myself off the ground without collapsing, unfortunately the bell already rang and we are like halfway through fourth period. I considered just going late but i have that class with Drew and i don't think i can handle seeing him right now.

i decided to just go home and skip the rest of the day, i'm sure my moms going to be pissed at me but oh well. that's honestly the least of my concerns right now.

i ran out the doors as fast as possible before a teacher noticed me and stopped me, i didnt want to be here, i don't want to be here. i'm sure Drew and them are going to be texting me like crazy once class is over since i skipped but i don't care. i don't want to talk to any of them. i cant talk to any of them right now. i feel like if i were to talk to them i would just break down, everything i've been bottling up would come pouring out right then and there, and I don't want that. I don't want them to think i'm a loser, or a baby or-

a music freak

Even if I am one, I don't want them to ditch me because of it. i just lost the music club, i can't lose them too. I'll just have to hide my passion again, shove it down. The only one who knows about my true passion is hailey, and she probably doest even believe i actually did have a passion for singing anymore anyways. she probably thinks i lied and made it up to get sympathy or something. which i didn't, i do have a passion for singing and i was bullied for it most of my life! the only way the bullying stopped was because we moved on to highschool and i met drew and them.

{Quick Pov change that I accidentally wrote but i found out i like it better with this part in third person}

that's the only reason it stopped

it didn't stop because he changed

It didn't stop because the bullies became better people, it stopped because of Drew, Henry, Liam, Zoey and Lia. no other reason, not anything he did. It was just because he was friends with the ¨cool¨ kids or whatever.

That thought only made him cry more, he didn't want the only reason people like him to be because he was friends with the popular jerks. He wanted to be himself, he wanted to pursue his passion. He deserves to. but he can't. it was all ripped away from him because his ¨friends¨ couldn't handle it. because his friends were toxic, controlling, manipulative jerks that couldn't handle him having other friends and liking things they don't. It hurt him that he was forced to pick. He knew very well the music club was a problem as well, they shouldn't have pressured him to pick between them and drew. they should have heard him out instead of just kicking him to the curb. but he didn't want to act on it. He was too afraid.

finally he made it to his house, he quickly grabbed his key and shove it into the lock. he turned the key and whipped the door open, running inside, slamming the door behind him, and running straight to his room. he ran into his room, slammed the door shut and threw himself onto his bed and started sobbing into his pillow. he let out all the tears he was holding in at school, all the tears that he's been holding in ever since he turned into what he did, they all came pouring out. they all came out at this moment.

he was finally done, and now there was only a little bit of time left before he finally snapped.

End of chapter 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh hey hes breaking! Yay!

Anyways sorry for the mid chapter pov switch it was actually an accident but i ended up going with it due to the fact that the first part looked better in Jakes pov and the end looked better in third person pov.