you walked in a tranquil pace, not wanting scaramouche to wake up. once you saw his face, your mouth fell agape.

his breath was calm, his eyebrows relaxed, and his long lashes were relaxed. but most of all, he was wearing glasses. he looked so handsome under the shade of his lamp, you thought. however, a mischievous grin spread throughout your face as soon as you saw the marker on his table.

so, you removed his glasses and wore them while you drew gently on scaramouche's face.

he stirred, which almost made your heart drop. you didn't even realize you were holding your breathe ‘til you exhaled out of relief. you finished drawing the dick on his cheek, so you started to write out your name on his upper neck.

however, a hand held yours as soon as you finished writing your name.

" what are you doing? " he grunts, removing the glasses on you, wearing them immediately. your eyes widened, so you immediately grabbed the nearest phone, which was his, and snapped a picture of him before he could even see his face on the tiny mirror beside him.

oh you're so gonna tweet this.

(@fractalmagnolia on twitter)

as soon as he saw his current face, his eyeballs almost popped out. his once relaxed eyebrows were now meeting each other as he hastily turned to look at you, which was looking up at the his ceiling as if it was something interesting.

" fucking hell. " he complains as he stood up, walking towards the bathroom that was connected to his bedroom.

you finally bursted out laughing, turning his phone on again to view the picture you just took. however, you can't open it without the password or his face, so you ran towards the bathroom as well.

" mouchie look over here! " you exclaimed, letting him face the front camera which resulted to his phone unlocking immediately. he yelled a few words of 'comeback' but you ran right away.

you directly airdropped the picture to your phone before he could even get out the bathroom.

when he walked out you were already smiling at him, in which got a glare in return. the dick on his face was gone but your name was still on his neck. so, you told him since you did felt a bit bad.

" moushey, my name's still on your neck you know? "

he raised a brow at this, however he didn't went back to clean it. scaramouche sighed, and sat back on the chair he was sitting at previously.

" whatever, i'm too tired to clean it up. " he says, little did you know that he already knew it was there and just left it be since he thought it was cute. your name on his skin, that is.

you bought his excuse though.

" come here, let's study. "

you obliged, walking near him. however, the only sit available was his lap. " scaramouche there is only one chair. "