I had took in Norwegian classes so I could help communicate better with him.... I regret taking those now.

"Also, What do you mean 'Force'.... You don't possibly think you could force me to do anything do you?"

This is my chance. Maybe if I irritate him enough he'll come closer, and I could grab the keys when he's not looking.

"Besides, All those years ago who was the one who saved your sorry ass when you were getting beat up?"

Tord clinched his robotic arm tight clearly showing some anger rising up.

"What makes you think you can do anything to me? I'm way more intelligent and stronger than you."

Tord then started to march right up to me, anger flurring in his eyes.

"Besides, Your plans have never worked! EVER! You'll just be the same Tord you were all those years ago..."

He was now close to my face.

"Weak.."

His teeth clenched together.

"Pathetic.."

He raised his robotic arm up.

"Little Tordy~"

*SMACK!*

The loud smack rang through the room.

My cheek burned and stung from the hit. Also hating my cheekbone making it ache and pain.

This asshole had slapped me in the face with the back of his robotic hand.

But! He was finally close enough where I could reach the keys.

Though I had to be stealth so he didn't notice.

I turned my head back to look at him and smiled sinisterly.

"Aww, did I crack a nerve? Gee I'm sorry Tordy~.....But I don't take shit from no one."

He just kept staring at me as his face was now an inch close to mine.

He had me near his desk where he placed both hands on each side now pinning me.

He cupped my face as lust filled his eyes. "God that was so hot."

He slammed his lips on mine catching me off guard.

He kissed me roughly and hungrily like a predator devouring its prey.

I couldn't lie, This was kind of hot, but I had a job to do.

Damn maybe if he wasn't a psychotic, homicidal, maniac, maybe I would actually be enjoying this.

I then finally reached out and grab the keys. I could tell he wasn't paying no mind due to the fact that he was too turned on by touching me.

I then started to kiss him back but feeling no emotion towards it whatsoever.

After what felt like 5 minutes. He finally broke the kiss.

He was panting heavily as he was sweating from his forehead as well.

I smirked as I then waved the keys in his face while also showing the now unlocked handcuffs.

His eyes widen as he looked down at his waist and saw I had took in the keys from him.

He looked back up at me, but only for a split second as I bashed my forehead at his face once again but this time knocking him out cold.

I threw the handcuffs on the floor, and put the keys in my pocket just in case.

I opened the door and left out making sure no one was in the halls.

"Now to find those morons, and get the hell out of here."

~♥~♥~♥~♥~

Ooooh~ This was a fun one to make.
(人 •͈ᴗ•͈)

I hoped you enjoyed this cringy yet awesome fanfic.
( ꈍᴗꈍ)

Please leave a comment and vote!
(≧▽≦)

Meme: