Chapter 13 The plan of the year lies in spring

Start from the beginning

    Jiang Qiuyue continued to be the next one without being affected at all.     "Comrade Jiang, I have to tell you, everyone goes to the ground to sow

    and contribute to the team. Don't you feel ashamed sitting here all day just writing a few words?"

At the chest, the elbows are raised in a positive upward pose.

    "Our socialist successors should be fighting on the front lines, not being lazy and slippery, but hard-working

    and hard-working!" After she finished speaking, Jiang Qiuyue took back her stunned expression and took the lead in applauding.

    "Comrade Gao, I know that the image of your hard planting is extremely glorious and glorious." Jiang Qiuyue looked very serious and changed her words.

    "But I think the work of recording here is equally important, and we can't discriminate because of their different types of work. The physical strength is used in the field, while the brain power is used for recording. We are all contributing to the collective, you said. Is it Comrade Gao?"

    The people around were dizzy, but it didn't prevent them from thinking that Xiaojiang educated youth was very literate, and they all followed suit.

    Gao Yunmei stomped her feet and said she was a sophistry. Jiang Qiuyue scolded her again, while not forgetting to do her job well, and the record was not left behind.

    When Liu Lanhua went home and watched the preserved egg come over, she stood there and listened to it for a while, and couldn't help but interject.

    "Hey, Meizi, what are you doing here? Why don't you go to Heping's house to see him when you have free time? Didn't you say that you would want to be a family earlier?"

    Liu Lanhua laughed and joked, making Gao Yunmei's chubby cheeks red. He turned his head and left his braids.

    Jiang Qiuyue heard her ears twitching, something happened!

    Someone started, and then the young daughter-in-law and the old ladies began to talk about the matter of the Gao family.

    It is said that the daughter-in-law of the village party secretary likes Gao Yunmei, who is as tall and fat as her.

    As a foreigner, the Gao family had a shallow foundation in Linhe Village, and they were very happy to have the opportunity to catch a big fish.

    The two hit it off and said they wanted to be in-laws with their children.

    But before the decision was made on the bright side, Liu Heping, the son of the village party secretary, was discovered to be dating the daughter of the widower's family at the end of the village.

    Without waiting for the village party secretary-in-law's daughter-in-law to beat the mandarin ducks, Liu Heping and Gao Yunmei were brought together, and the educated youth in the village ordered two new arrivals.

    Among them, the white-faced scholar looked stronger than Liu and Pingping Pizi, and he took Gao Yunmei's heart away three or two times.

    This time, Lang was ruthless and concubine unintentionally, to see how the village party secretary and daughter-in-law match up.

    Jiang Qiuyue listened while working, guessing that the plot was not biased, and there was a possibility that Liu Heping and Gao Yunmei would get together.

    After the snake-fighting incident, the pitiful Liu Cuihua has been taken care of by the daughter-in-law of the village party secretary and dare not go to Liu Heping.