"Your treat?"|| Maison x reader

Start from the beginning

After taking it, you noticed how another card that looked like a carbon copy had taken its place.

"Give me a call and we can get you set up in a new house today. Guaranteed." He backed a way and rested his arms back behind himself still looking at you, has he even blinked? You can't recall.

"Well I thank you for the kind offer but I already have an apartment waiting for me." You explained awkwardly and his expression attempted to stay intact but the flinch and eye widening expressed his shock.

"..." He stared for a while longer then calmed himself.

"Heheheh. That's quite alright. I'm sure you'll be giving me a call. I am the #1 Realtor in all of the Uncanny Valley after all." He smirked.

"I have never had a disappointed buyer. You'll love the house I've found just for you. I'll be waiting." Before you had the chance to speak he had vanished away.

Then a low growl was heard yet again.

"Right, the café." you set your mind to get something to fill yourself with to tide over till the next morning at least when you could unpack all of the luggage.

The weather was sunny and beautiful so taking a walk wasn't so bad.

.
.
.
.
.

"Order for Y/n!" A woman shouted from behind the counter.

You pushed yourself off of the seat at your table and walked over to retrieve the pastries and drink.

"Thank you." You smiled and took the food.

"Your welcome." The lady smiled back before going to make a coffee.

With the pastries in hand and a drink of your own choice came something else.

Someone taking the empty chair on the side opposite of you.

"Lost and Lonely Y/n? You didn't call me." He had a slow talking pace and calm voice but was persistant. One thing bothered you out of it all.

"How.. Do you know my name? And have you been following me?" You asked him baffled by his knowledge on your name and location.

He stared for a second then continued.

"How silly. No no, my dear buyer. I am simply THAT GOOD. #1 Realtor in all of the Uncanny Valley after all. I'm very sure you remember this. Right?" He asked knowing his catchphrase was already embedded inside your head.

"You clearly-" "Ahem!" You made a loud enough noise to cut him off.

"Maison, for one; you never answered how you knew my name. And second; I already have an apartment waiting for me so I have no need for a new home. I'll just get a hotel for the night." He was surely silenced, with his smile dropping into a blank awe-struck expression.

He was thinking of what to say for a while but this time you were first to speak-up.

"Hey, you seem to have a lot of time on your hands so do you want something from here?" You asked smiling still worried but pushing it aside. Maybe he just overheard your call and was a desperate man.

"Why so, dear buyer?" He kept it professional to his best abilities but the curiosity of your kindness confused him all the more.

"Let's just say, its my treat to you for all the effort you've put in trying to help me out." He was kind in your eyes to offer such a deal and be so persistent to even follow you into a café.

"Your treat?" He spoke even quieter than before staring mindlessly at you.

"Yes. My treat silly, is there anything that looks interesting to you?" Having a friend in this new place would be amazing, like a personal travel guide showing you the ups and downs of this town.