Hyunjin : Are you drunk?

Yn : Omo....brother? Seriously...I have never seen a brother and sister doing french kiss on the road...lmao-

Lea Pov :
The fuck- where did she saw us? I am doomed!!

Hyunjin : Seriously Yn...you are out of ur mind...go to ur room..

Yn : yeah...but first you need to watch this...then im going ...

* You took out ur phone and saw him the recording of Lea and sam..*

Hyunjin : What the actual fuck is happening?

Yn : You still didn't get it ..you dumbo.. basically this girl a.k.a Lea and you lovely girlfriend is cheating on you with that boy.. she is fucking using you for money and once her need is over she will leave yah..simple asf!

Lea : No ba-by sh-e is ju-st ly-ing...

Yn : Yeah yeah im lying even that video is lying...

Hyunjin : * slapped lea * HOW THE HECK YOU DARED TO DO THAT...HUH??!?! YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I HAVE LOVED YOU HOW MUCH I HAVE TRUSTED YOU...I NEVER DOUBTED YOU BUT STILL...

Yn : You must have checked where she go by the name of so called office...

Hyunjin : YOU KNOW WHAT? GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY EYES...RIGHT NOW! DON'T YOU DARE TO SHOW ME YOU FUCKING FACE AGAIN!...

Lea : But- baby...

Yn : Literally you have no shame ..still calling him baby ewww gross..

Lea : SHUT- THE FUCK- * she came to slap you *

Am Pov :
But hyunjin caught her hands...

Hyunjin : DIDNT YOU GET WHAT I SAID?GET OUT YOU FUCKING GIRL!

Lea : I FUCKING HATE YOU BITCH!

Yn : Yeah everyone does...but still i don't give a fuck!

Am Pov :
Hyunjin left the place he went to his room and slammed the door...

Yn Pov :
I was already knowing this was going to happen...i went to my room..got freshed and decided to take a nap..

Meanwhile..

Hyunjin Pov :
WHY GOD? WHY ITS ME? I THOUGHT SHE IS THE ONE I WAS LOOKING FOR BUT NO? WHYY LEA WHY YOU DID THAT....
* Hit the mirror with his hand...*

Am Pov :
He literally destroyed the room even his hands were cut...it was bleeding badly but now he doesn't care about anything..
He sat down at the corner quietly...

After sometime...

Yn Pov :
I woke up by someone's call...i didn't saw the id and picked it up..

OTP

Yn : * sleepy voice * Hello?

??? : Yniee...how are you sweeti?

Yn : Huh? * You saw the id * Omo...mom i m fine how are you?

H/M : I m fine..what about hyunjin...he is not picking my call...where is he..

Yn : O-h he... actu-ally he is taki-ng bath and his phone is on silent i guess thats why...

H/M : Ohh i see ..i called you to inform we are coming today in the evening

Yn : * sat on the bed * Huh today? Yeah why not please come ..

H/M : Yes...okay bye..lets meet in the evening

Yn : Yes mom...

-

Yn Pov :
Holy crap! Thank god she didn't caught me i thought she is gonna ask to give mah phn to hyunjin...lemme see what is he doing...

Am Pov :
She came out...and asked the maid..

Yn : Did hyunjin came out?

Maid 2 : No mam...

Yn : Aigo...mom is going to come with everyone i guess...so please make something good...idk what they like i hope you have some idea cause you have been working here...

Maid 2 : Yes mam sure...

Yn : Thank you ..

Yn Pov :
Aish . seriously i hope he didn't took any bad steps...
I came outside his room and called his name...

Yn : Open the door ...

* No response *

Yn : YAH HYUNJIN... open it!

* Again silent *

Yn : ARS YOU GONNA OPEN ..YAHH YOU ALIVE?

Yn : Don't play hyunjin...mom is going to come open it!!!

Am Pov :
As he didn't respond you started to panic...you called one of the body guard and told him to break the door...

Yn Pov :
As i stepped inside his room godd he literally messed everything up.. the mirror was broken all the blanket were on the floor...i searched for him and saw him sitting in the corner silently..

Hyunjin : GET OUT LEAVE ME ALONE!

Yn : ARE YOU FUCKING OUT OF YOUR MIND? DO YOU EVEN CARE?

Hyunjin : No i don't care!

Yn : you are out of your mind...get up..fast...

Hyunjin : leave me!

Yn Pov :
He is stubborn...i started to help him to get up...aigo he is just too heavy...I took him to my room cause it was already messed up...

_
next part soon🦋

I hope there is no mistake... don't mind if it is!

Ghamshahanbinda ✨❣️