Chapter Thirty-Two

Start from the beginning

"Oh yeah, haha you idiot." I smiled and checked the box that said yes.

"But I'm serious Ky, I have been getting better... For you. I am really so-"

"Are you allergic to anything?" I said as I purposely cut him off.

"I don't think so." He sighed. I continued to fill out the forms and once I was done we just awkwardly say there, once in a while a nurse would check up.

* * *

Night

"Why haven't you left?" Justin asked as he sort of woke up from his long nap. I was still sitting in the chair scrolling through Twitter.

"I don't know." I shrugged and yawned.

"Go home, you're tired."

"No I can't. I have to stay and make sure you're okay."

"Kylie I'll be okay, you need sleep. Its alright."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, if I need you I'll call." He smiled and turned around.

"Bye Justin." I smiled and kissed his cheek quickly, I left before he could respond.

Home

"Where have you been? Were you fucking around with other boys?" Alfredo asked as I came home. Looks like he has been waiting for me.

"No I wasn't." I responded.

"Then why are you coming home late? Huh? God Kylie you always flirt and fuck around. You know I don't like that." He started to accuse me of things, He gets so annoying.

"I wasn't fucking around! You're the one fucking around with Jasmine! You said you'd break up with her! I don't want to be your secret anymore! I was doing something important I promise I wasn't fucking around with anyone! Stop accusing me of shit Alfredo!" I argued back.

"I don't believe you."

"You don't fucking trust me?! God why am I even with you? I haven't fucked around with anyone! You go on dates with Jasmine still! And you don't even take me out anywhere! You don't even come home and bring me something cute like flowers, you buy fucking Jasmine flowers!"

"You know I can't go on dates with you yet, I need to find a way to break up with her. I didn't know you'd like that stuff."

"ITS BEEN TWO MONTHS ALFREDO! HOW MUCH LONGER DO YOU NEED?! YOU KNOW I HINT TO YOU THAT I WANT FLOWERS OR SOMETHING! WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO THINK ABOUT ME, HUH?" I didn't realized I was yelling until Wubbz came and started crying.

"Look you made him cry!" He scolded and picked Wubbz up.

"I'm going to my fucking room." I angrily said.

"Hey, don't use those words in front of Wubbz, we'll have a talk later." Alfredo said as he grabbed onto my arm to stop me from walking away.

"K dad." I said to annoy him since he doesn't like it when I say he's acting like my dad. When he usually always does and makes rules for me. I glared at him and then walked away.

1 Hour Later

"Don't touch me." I said as Alfredo went under the covers to lay next to me. He ignored me and wrapped his arms around me. He turned me around so I can be facing him and he kissed my lips. I rolled my eyes and didn't look at him.

"Babe.. Look at me." He said as he tried to move my head so I can look at him. I shook my head no but eventually did when he started to get annoying.

"What?"

"I'm sorry, I love you."

"Ok."

"I love you."

"Ok."

"I said... I love you."

"I said... Ok."

"You don't love me?" He frowned and made a cute face.

"I love you."

"Say it like you mean it Kylie."

"I love you dad." I said jokingly.

"Stop being bitchy, go to sleep." He sighed and turned around.

"Take a fucking joke damn."

"You know I don't like that so why do you say it?" He said angrily without turning back around to look at me. "And don't swear in front of Wubbz anymore, I don't want him learning those words."

"It slipped." I defended.

"Well start growing up and think before you say those words. Night." He said. I was really offended by that so I didn't even respond. I just turned the other way and stared at nothing as "start growing up" kept replaying in my head.

Maybe this age difference will be a problem.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note:

Soooo I decided to not do the Twitter thing anymore. The plan I was going to do is the characters on Twitter were like going to do the story and I was going to write some things that happened, so I started doing that and you guys clearly don't like it. So I'm going to use my brain and thing of an ending plot because I feel like 4 books is enough for a series, I kind of want to start a new series. My friend and I are planning to make a new series together but we're not sure just yet. Il keep you updated on that and hopefully you'll do read it (:

So for the Twitter accounts, I only made Kylie and Justin all those other characters made themselves on their own. I'm still not sure if I should take them down. The girl who runs Kylie says I should since there are fans who say they have helped them and stuff. So if they really are going through a problem then of course I don't want to remove that little sunshine in their lives.

Also the problem with the Twitters is that it has become something that I didn't want to be. There was this one week were I ran Kylie just to see how things were going and like I could see that there was jealousy and stuff like that. So for now on whatever happens on the twitters won't have anything to do with the book.

Please comment of you think I should delete the accounts and have them stayed up.

And for those who don't know, I made Twitter accounts for this book and they're @ KylieOfficiai & @ BieberOfficiail on Twitter so yeah idk if you should follow them anymore if they're not going to have anything to do with the book lol

AND I HAVENT FORGOTTEN ABOUT THE GIVEAWAY *HINT HINT* (;