Axel looked up slowly then looked back down again. He then took a deep breath before looking back up at Delilah.

"I-I'm sorry." He said with his big brown eyes looking down at her.

"It's fine love, I was just teasing you." She said taking a seat on the couch.

"Your mom also...asked me to check on you." He said still standing there.

"Why?" Delilah said feeling her heart beat fast. She didn't want him to know that she had cancer.

"I don't know she just asked me to check on you." He said hesitantly taking a seat on the couch besides her.

"Well I'm fine I don't know why she would ask you that." Delilah said avoiding eye contact with him.

"Are you sure? Since you came back...I've been feeling like something's wrong." Axel said playing with his fingers.

"Love don't worry about me. I came back from the doctor and they gave me some stuff making me feel a little sleepy." Delilah lied.

"Oh...okay." The two sat in silence for awhile.

"Umm...do you maybe want to-to spend the night at my house for the night?" Axel said not looking at Delilah as always.

Delilah looked at Axel with wide eyes. He never would ask her to spend the night it was always the other way around.

"Sure." Delilah said standing up.

"Cool...um, we can take my-my car." Axel said also standing up.

"I'll grab my stuff." Delilah said going in her room. She grabbed her tooth brush, some clothes, her hair supplies and her phone.

"Ready?" Axel said taking his keys out his pocket.

"Yes." Delilah locked up and walked over to Axel's car putting her bag between her legs.

When they got to Axel's apartment Delilah quickly ran over to his couch. She laid there feeling a little tired.

"God I'm so tired." Delilah said with a sigh.

"Go in my room and go to bed angel." Axel said placing his keys on the glass table.

"I'm too tired to move." Delilah said stuffing her face in one of the pillows.

"I-I can carry you...if you want." Axel said looking at the floor.

"Okay." Delilah got off the couch and jumped into his arms facing him. His face grew hot as he held her thighs tightly.

He walked to his room and kicked his door open with his foot. He then walked over to the bed placing Delilah down carefully.

Delilah held on tightly to Axel's shoulders not wanting to let go. Delilah finally let go getting comfortable on the bed.

"Imma take a shower real quick." Axel said going to his closet, grabbing his clothes. He then walked to the bathroom that was in his room and closed the door but not fully.

Delilah turned on the tv seeing what she wanted to watch. She then pulled her clothes out of her bag putting them on.

A couple minutes into Delilah's show she heard noises coming from the bathroom. Delilah got off the bed to see that Axel left the door cracked a bit. She peeked in to see Axel stroking his dick as he moaned.

Delilah parted her lips shocked that he was doing this while she was here. She then looked at his dick, which made her pussy wet.

Axel stroked his dick faster making him roll his eyes to the back of his head. Delilah resisted from touching herself as she watched him.

It was a beautiful site to Delilah, watching someone so sexy stroke his big hard dick. Axel let out a heavy moan as he came on the wall.

Delilah ran back to the bed acting like nothing happened when Axel came out. Axel wore a gray sweater with some black shorts, his hair was messy and you could still see his dick through his shorts.

Axel laid on the bed breathing hard. He ran his hands through his hair while covering his dick print with his hands. Delilah smiled at this seeing how he was acting.

"Did you enjoy your shower?" Delilah said placing her hands on his chest. Axel shook his head yes still out of breath.

"Fuck." Axel whispered as Delilah ran her hands through his hair tugging it hard.

"Did you have fun touching yourself love?" Axel's eyes went wide as Delilah said this. Axel sat up, his face turning red.

"Delilah I-I am so sorry, it's just I was-" Delilah ran her hands down Axel's short stopping by his dick.

"I can help you if you want." Delilah said placing her other hand on her chest.

Delilah looked at Axel's dick then at his eyes with lust. Axel started to breath hard as she placed her hands in his shorts.

"Delilah-are you sure?" Axel said watching as Delilah played with her nipples through her shirt. Delilah pulled Axel's dick out of his shorts making her pussy get more wetter.

"Your so hard." Delilah said stroking his dick. Axel let out a loud moan as she did this.

"Fuck yes please don't stop." Axel said as Delilah went faster. She then pulled the rest of his shorts down getting on top of him.

"Can I suck your dick?" Delilah said pulling his hair.

"Yes." Delilah took Axel's shirt off running her hands down his chest. She was excited that Axel let her do this to him she wanted Axel to fuck her virgin pussy until she came.

Axel opened his legs allowing Delilah to get between them. She then spit on his dick before placing the tip in her mouth.

"Oh fuck I'm so fucking close right now." Axel said looking down at Delilah.

"I haven't even got the whole thing in, don't come yet." Axel nodded as he held back from coming.

Delilah then placed the whole thing in her mouth gagging on how big it was. She then looked up at him as she did this.

Axel was biting on his bottom lip, while his eyes were closed. Delilah took his dick out of her mouth wanting him to watch.

"Look at me as I suck your dick." She said placing it back in her mouth. Axel watched as Delilah gagged some more as she tried to get used to it.

"You look so fucking beautiful sucking my dick." Axel said tugging on Delilah's hair. Delilah loved being praised.

"Fuck!" Axel gagged Delilah with his dick, cumming in her mouth. Delilah looked up at Axel seeing his mouth slightly open and his eyes rolled back.

Delilah took his dick out of her mouth swallowing his cum. Axel watched as Delilah did this suddenly blushing.

"Did I tell you you can come in my mouth love?" Delilah said fixing her shirt.

"I'm-I'm sorry I forgot." Axel said looking down. Delilah looked at Axel's body as he tensed under her stare.

"Fuck we should have never done that." Axel said getting up and putting his clothes back on.

"Why?" Delilah said feeling hurt by this.

"Because Delilah I-I fucking like you and I don't want you playing with my feelings like that." Axel said pulling his hoodie over his head.

Delilah's heart started to beat faster. She wanted him to fuck her so bad now.

"You like me?" Delilah said getting up, wrapping her arms around Axel's neck.

"Yeah." Axel said not breaking eye contact with Delilah.

"I like you too." Delilah said not hiding her smile anymore.

She felt like she was about to throw up from how happy she was. Delilah pecked Axel on the lips making his eyes go wide.

Delilah let go of him looking down at the floor with a smile still on her face.