Whooped ass

"Who's bratty fursona son?"

I swallowed some saliva nervously as he and his friends pranced over to the end of our booth, looking down menacingly. Michael placed his hands on the table and leaned on it, placing his face awfully close to mine.

"What's a fursona?" I heard the boys question each other quietly, but all I could focus on was Michael's breath on my cheek. Ignoring it I calmly grabbed my milkshake and took a big long sip at it, emphasising the loud slurps of spaces of air and milk coming through. I was not letting him ruin my afternoon.

"You heard me Afton,"

Kirsten was awkwardly tapping on the side of their glass while April and Jackson slightly coughed on air, while internal me was screaming her head off and pumping the breaks for confidence.

But instead of storming off or snapping back another snarly remark, Michael had situated himself on the seat next to me, our thighs touching as he leaned into my side, sealing the pose with an arm wrapped around my shoulder. The hairs on my neck seemed to raise as I went to pull his arm off, but I stopped when I saw him scoop up and drink some of my milkshake. Foul move Afton. I'd blurt something like paying for it but his dad did so only a frown could inch onto my face before I went to shrug his arm off.

Michael afton had always been the worst of the bunch at school. He'd knock anyone in the face that breathed funny and had been sent to detention at least once from every teacher he had. Except Mr Emily, now I know it's because he knows his father on a personal level, rather than because Michael is 2nd in the class for robotics.

I on the other hand was first, and he'd always get pissy over it. I didn't share any other classes with Michael so I didn't know what he was like learning in those, but he seemed like the type to bully other kids into doing his homework.

A dip back to reality Michael had finished my milkshake and his friends were craming themselves next to kirsten, who was sitting on the edge of the U-shaped booth on the other side of me.

"Careful, Christ you almost crushed me!" Kirsten barked at Andrew. Andrew non-chalantly popped in between Kirsten and Jackson, who were previously situated peacefully before the bonnie masked brunette pried his ass between them. The boys had started making themselves comfy in our booth, stuffing their faces with our fries and using our napkins.

"Oi Charlie!" I covered my ear as Michael yapped loudly at the nearby waitress, seemingly trying to avoid our table. One of her arms dropped to her side as she let out a sigh of frustration. She turned to Michael with the least amount of enthusiasm I thought it was possible for a human to have and pulled on a displeased smile as she shot Michael the stink eye.

"It's Charlotte to you asshole, what do you want." Michael pulled himself off of me and leaned over the table placing one hand on his face as he held it up by situating his Elbow on the table, looking her up and down before opening his mouth. I rested my shoulders slightly, I'm definitely showering tonight.

"If you say 'are you on the menu' I'm going to shove this empty platter up your ass." She deadpanned him. Michael fashioned a hurt look on his face before his friends cackled loudly at the joke. Though it seemed funny, "Charlie" looked dead serious, and ready to rumble.

"Get me and our friends more milkshakes and throw them on my dads tab,"

"Milkshakes for all eight of you?" She raised her eyebrows at the factor, looking over at April, Jackson, Kirsten and I and then evil-eyeing the occupied boys eating all our fries. "Trust me, free Fredbears isn't worth what Michael and his pals would make up for in terrible company. They scrape the bottom of the barrel with human decency, so I advise you find better summer pals."