"Uh N-"

Edd was about to speak for the both of us before we heard a loud yell from behind us.

"TOM!"

Tom was going full on monster on the robots. Ripping them apart with his bare hands and teeth.

I wasn't going to lie, The way he beat the shit out of the robots was attractive as hell.

Tom looked over at me and winked. Is it getting hot in here or is it just me?

"Looks like I just had my daily intake of IRON."

He made a pun making my face fall within un amused look. Okay, feelings gone.

He got on top of the robot standing on all of them. "HAH!" He yelled out with proudness.

He then began to run on top of the robots running towards us.

"Hey Y/N! If I land this sick flip you owe me another date!"

Edd grabbed a hold of me holding me close to him pointing at Tom.

"She is NOT doing that Tom!" He hollered back to him.

I giggled a bit looking at Edd. "Jealous much?"

His face flushed red looking the other direction.

"Whatever. I'm still going to do a sick flip."

Tom then jumped up in the air doing a Superman pose facing towards us.

"YEAHHHH!"

Edd and Matt cheered waiting for him to make it. While I'm just standing there waiting for him to fail it.

Just before he was about to hit the ground. One of the robots claws grabbed him by his ankle.

"Oh shi-"

"IIIIAAAAAT"

The robot then swung him down fast towards us. This was gonna hurt more than finding out his parents weren't real.

"NOT THE FACE!" Matt yelled out before Tom came crashing down on us.

Sadly I was the one at the bottom so I got crushed the most.

"If you guys don't GET THE HELL OFF OF ME!"

"Edd, get your hand off my face!"

"You get YOUR face off MY hand."

"Uh guys?" Matt tried to warn Edd and Tom but they didn't listen.

"Are you REALLY going to do this right now?"

Tom argued to Edd.

"Your face is doing this right no-"

"GUYS!" I yelled at them in fear as the robots claws came toward us.

Edd got punched in the face which 100% gotta hurt. Tom got suckered punch in the groin.

Matt hair was being pulled hard as tears seeped down his face, and my face was being repeatedly slammed to the ground.

"Y/N!" Edd yelled out as he saw my figure being badly beaten.

He tried to get close to me but a robot grab his hood and yanked him back.

The robot then finally stop slamming me on the floor after one last powerful hit.

My body ache but I still stood up. The robots then took grab of my arm holding me in place.

Before we could do anything else.

BANG!

A loud gunshot was heard making us look towards the direction of the sound.

The robots all lined up leaving a gap in the middle where someone was standing holding a pistol.

I felt my breath hitch as my I couldn't believe what they were seeing.

The person who I thought I'd never see again... Standing right in front of me.

The one and only....

Tord Larsson.

~~~~~

Sorry, I know it was short.
( ≧Д≦)

But next chapter will be longer I promise.
( ꈍᴗꈍ)

Please remember to leave a comment and vote.
(. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)

Have a great day.
(≧▽≦)

Meme: