HIM AS GOD HIMSELF- 1

1. You know one thing, it is not important that you have bathed or washed your hands or not. Your heart is only responsible for the way to clean everything. You can go to Him without getting clean from outside. Just make your heart clean and He is all yours forever. He will in fact Himself approach you and help you doing that.

You know the example- you can eat and excrete in the same bowl. You will not have to carry more burden with you. Don't please feel disgusted, when you will understand the deepness behind it, you will not be irritated from this.

2.Why you feel bad if he or she scolded you for no reason. Feel bad and pray for them and on their conditions that why they are doing that. You can see Him in everything so there is no chance to get angry with your most loved one, right.

You know the example- someone slaps you, so what, let God handle all this. He will handle everything. The person you got slapped from, is the form of God, so please feel proud that He touched you somehow. You got blessed. If you want, you can help them if you feel you can.

3. ‌Why you fall asleep, you know it is the time to get up. Ok, if you are confused that what is the time to get up then don't worry because it is never too late. You should try for your best.

You know the example- if you will regret your all bad deeds then He Himself will help you to feel sorry and you will be able to do the atonement of your deeds. Then you will be free and you would be able to start your journey towards good and thus towards Him. Feel happy also because when you regretted, you started walking towards Him already.

4.You know why you get attracted or attached to someone. Because he or she is the form of God as He is in everything.

You know the example- everything in this world is nothing but God. So every good things that give you reliefs are God then you can't afford hating it. In fact you can't afford to neglect loving and adoring them all. There is no existence of bad things. Feel it and you will definitely love everything.