Suki nods and bows.

Suki- "Thank you so much."

Naoto- "No need for that, I'll leave this door open for when you get back."

Suki nods and heads for the restroom.

Naoto- "I guess we can talk here while she is away."

They hum in agreement.

*******************

Suki didn't need to use the restroom.

She went in that direction only to quietly slip into the Chief's office.

She knew it was the Chief's office when she was being escorted to the 'investigation room' for questioning and saw the Chief exit a room.

But what made this even more easier was that there was hardly anyone around.

She walked up towards the laptop, got a piece of tape from the dispenser and placed it fluidly on the camera from behind.

Okay...I have about 5 minutes so...lets see what we can find here....

She looked at the laptop in front of her as quick as she could, then she got a pen and paper and jotted something down.

Then she searched for something, face changing at what she found.

Hanma you son of a b*tch.....I f*cking hate it when you're right...

After writing down what she needed, she quickly put everything back how it was and slipped quietly out of the Chief's office and making her way back.

Suki- "I'm back, I apologize for keeping you all."

Naoto- "No worries, let me escort you back to your vehicle."

Suki smiles.

Suki- "Thank you."

Naoto walked Suki back to the black BMW she came in with and drove off.

She only drove a few miles down before she pulled over and searched the car.

It didn't take her long to find a tracker under her seat.

Suki- "B*stards..."

She saw a motorcycle parked a few spots down and walked over to stick it under the seat.

Suki- "Have fun boys.."

She then walked back to her car, started it and drove back to the hideout.

She then checked her GPS, only to groan.

Estimated time: 1 hr 45 min

Suki- "Alright then.."

Suki switched to her contacts and dialed Takeomi.

Or she thought she did.

She must've clicked on the wrong name because someone else answered.

Sanzu- "What?"

Suki sighed in annoyance.

Suki- "Give the phone to your brother.."

Sanzu- "Why? You two f*cking or some sh*t?"

Suki- "What? Jealous?"

Sanzu- "Yeah...I'm f*cking green with envy that the f*cking maid wanted my geezer brother than someone her own age."

Suki rolled her eyes.