"Not so long ago, anyway. How are you and your wife?" Ran replied and looked back at the slow walker Rindou.

"Fine, I guess, she's still in a coma, but her condition is stable. So did Takeomi send you here?" Hanma asked while staring at the dark clouds. It's about to rain.

"It's not Takeomi, just us," Rindou answered him and asked for a cigarette.

He handed one to Rin together with his lighter. "What brings you here then?" Another question popped up to his lips as the smoke came out.

"Just what Takeomi said, an apology. It took us a while to safely find the two of you without being followed by Ryo's men." Ran the older one explained.

"Apology accepted. Also, it's not supposed to be the two of you who need to say that. It should be Haruchiyo." Hanma said.

"I know that's why we are after Sanzu, but I believe he's with Minato right now, as per Mikey's theory." Rindou then spoke after lighting his cigarette.

"Sanzu Haruchiyo is a wanted man in Japan right now, Hanma. I bet you're more than happy. Still, we made a decision that we have to find him first before the stupid police do." Rindou continued his words as he puffed the cigarettes, with Ran being annoyed with him.

"I do not smoke anymore, but with the two of your dirty mouths releasing smoke, then it's useless for me to be healthy while I'm inhaling that." Ran complained and grabbed the box of cigarettes from Hanma and lit himself one.

The two men chuckled in Ran's annoyance, and when the sky turned darker than yesterday when the droplets cried to the floor, the cigs stopped burning, and so was their conversation who got ruined by the rain.

"Let us head back inside and talk there. Perhaps I deserve more explanation aside from Haruchiyo's movement," Hanma called the two other men behind him before the rain started to feel heavy.

The three of them left the wet rooftop, and the whole building was filled with the cry of the heavens.

Footsteps and conversations can be heard while they walk back to the room of Y/n. Hanma opened the door for the twins and let them inside.

"Take a seat." He offered the two men in front of him as he sat next to your bed.

"It's been two months, and she's still sleeping,"  Rindou said and grabbed a chair. His chin is resting on his right palm while Ran is sitting across the room.

"So about our conversation earlier. Mikey's theory is that Sanzu is with Minato. That's why it's quite a tough place to infiltrate." Ran started the conversation again. He crossed his legs and stared at the window.

Watching the rainfall to the glass, the wind that blew the trees and started the cold air, the speckle of thunder in a distant place.

"Which is why you should talk to Mikey first if you want the full information." When Ran was about to open his mouth again, Rindou cut him off.

"Hey, that was mean. C'mon, we took a long time to get here. At least tell Hanma our real plan." Ran let out a loud tch' sound from his mouth and gave Rin a stare.

Rindou raised both of his hands as a sign of defeat and signaled his brother to continue, "As I was saying, I think you should join us. We have to know Haruchiyo's plan and also extra protection for your wife." Ran cleared his throat and stood up, walking towards the window.