He rolls himself over and above me, so he's looking down at me.

"I really do love you, y/n"

"I know baby, and I love you. So so so much" I reach my head up to kiss him on the lips. 

He kisses me back.

We continue to kiss for a little bit until we both move back due to the lack of air we've received.

He leans forward and places sweet little kisses all over my face and up and down my neck, after I move my head to the side so he has better access.

He lips start to travel down my chest and kisses over my pajama shirt.

He looks up to my panting self and smiles against my shirt. Silently asking for permission.

I give him the okay nod and he continues his kisses.

He takes my shirt off and just looks at me. Admiring my body.

"I'm so lucky." He says before leaning down to place soft kisses all over my chest and stomach.

I let out a content sigh, enjoying the feeling of his lips on my body.

His hands are rubbing up and side the sides of my stomach. I look at him lovingly.

He places his lips on one of my nipples and I gasp in surprise making me drop my head back against my pillow.

"Mmmm, don't stop." I tell Willy while placing one of my hands in his hair.

"Wasnt planning on it." He continues to suck and twirl his tongue around the pebbled bud. 

He moves his hand to take my other nipple in between his fingers and pulls at his making me moan in pleasure.

He lifts his head up off my nipple and gently blows on the wetness making me shiver...but a good shiver.

"Okay, baby?" He asks with a smirk in his voice.

"Shut up and continue."

He leans down and takes my other nipple into his mouth and continues his assault on it.

It makes me feel soooo good.

He lifts his head up after a few minutes and makes his way down my stomach, placing more kisses there.

He stops at the hem of my pajama bottoms and looks up at me, silently asking if he can take them off.

"Yes. Oh God, yes please." I nod my head vigorously.

He chuckles.

He slowly takes my pajama bottoms off and pauses.

I smirk knowing why he paused.

"Oh my sweet baby gumdrop. No underwear tonight? Little naughty if I do say so myself."

I giggle and wiggle my hips so he can finish taking my bottoms off.

Once I'm completely naked and laying on the bed, Willy stands up and just looks at me again.

"You are so beautiful."

"You are too." I tell him.

He rips off his shirt and pajama bottoms and...

"You're a little naughty too tonight it seems like, mister."

He jumps up onto the bed and I open my legs so that he can sit in between them.

"What do you want, gumdrop?"

"You."

He groans and starts moving towards me.

"Well, you better be ready because I don't plan on stopping until I'm finished with you."