CHAPTER 46: Finish What He Couldn't

Start from the beginning

Y/n grabbed the jacket. "I remember sowing something new on it every time we did something big," She said holding it close to her. Twice waved his hand. "We can do it again. Keep it," He said. Y/n smiled and placed it down.

She grabbed the wedding rings. A beautiful big diamond was surrounded by many little ones. Her and shigaraki's initials were engraved on the inside. "Do you remember the wedding?" Shigaraki asked. She nodded and slipped the ring on. A warm feeling filled her. "It was beautiful," She smiled.

Katsuki noticed her eyes fully changing colors. His hands tightened into fists. "How about when I proposed?" Y/n shook her head. Toga smiled. "He was a mess," Dabi scoffed. "He could sit still for a second. Twice had to tie him on a chair just so I could do his hair,"

Everyone chuckled. Shigaraki rubbed the back of his neck. "I really didn't think you would say yes so quickly. We were-" "At the castle. Right after the coronation, they loved us," Y/n said. Shigaraki nodded. "That's right," He hugged her. Y/n almost felt at home. Everything was just as it should be.

There were a few knocks on the door. Everyone got up to protect Y/n. Katsuki wrapped his arms around her. Y/n went back to her teenage self. "Hello, this is Pizza-la, Camino store," A man said.

Everyone stayed quiet. Y/n grabbed Tomura and Katsuki pulling them back. "Smash!" All Might yelled punching into the small building. Y/n held onto them both tightly.

"How did you...?" Tomura was taken away by Kamui Woods. She reached for him but missed. Katsuki's heart hurt seeing this. There was so much happening so fast, Y/n could process it all.

"I'm sure you two were scared," All Might said. The students looked up at him. "You guys did well bearing it," Katsuki's lip quivered a little.

Y/n glanced back at Tomura. He was demanding Kurogiri to get them out. Y/n held Katsuki's arm tightly as tears filled her eyes. "I'm sorry. It's fine now," All Might promised.

Y/n broke down in tears. Katsuki gently cupped her face. "Hey, it's ok now. All Might said it himself," He brushed her tears away. Tomura and All Might were now yelling.

"Y/n please stop crying," Katsuki whispered. Y/n nodded trying to stop it. He started smoothing her in kisses. "We're ok," He chuckled with a smile. Y/n smiled a little. He pulled her into a real kiss. She couldn't help but melt into it.

He pulled away. "I have to tell you something and this may not be the best time," he said nervously. Y/n looked at him worried. "What is it are you hurt? Where?" She asked quickly.

He shook his head and cupped her cheek. "Y/n I think I-" Black goo came out of his mouth. Y/n's eyes widen as the same goo came out of hers. All might ran to them but they were teleported out of there.

Both Katsuki and Y/n were coughing violently in a whole different location. None of them knew Izuku and others were there hiding.

"Y/n," Izuku whispered. Iida grabbed Izuku's and Todoroki's arms. "You can't just run out there," "Why not? They are over there," Todoroki spat. Iida pointed at something out there.

All for one started walking towards the two on the ground. Y/n held her throat as the other villains started popping up. Katsuki pulled her close.

"Are you ok?" He asked. She nodded weakly. Katsuki pecked her lips. "Good," He whispered. All for one stood in front of the two. "Sorry, Bakugo. Y/n, it's so good to see you," He said with a smile. Y/n's eyes widen and tried to back away.

"Master," Tomu whispered. He was on the ground not making eye contact with anyone. "You failed again, huh, Tomura?" All for one started walking toward him. Katsuki helped Y/n up.