Pregnancy Prank {St}

{{Your Pov}}

"Hi guys, welcome back to my channel today I'm gonna be doing a pregnancy prank on the triplets. So I bought some fake positive pregnancy tests off Amazon" I said to the camera. I held up a pink box and with the label pregnancy test and a picture of pregnancy test on the front.

"I went out a bought real pregnancy tests just for the box but anyways the triplets aren't home right now so I'm gonna go hide some camera in the living room" I spoke before shutting off my camera. I grabbed a few of my go pros walking into the living room, dumping them on the couch. I ran back to the triplets spare room where I had been staying to grab my camera turning it on as I got to the living room.

I propped my camera up on a coffee table as I filmed myself hiding the go pros. Once that was done I went into the bathroom. I started to do some messy make-up making my eyes look red and puffy. I applied mascara before grabbing a spray bottle and spraying the water near my eyes. It made the mascara run down my face and patches of makeup start to rub off.

I was talking to the camera about random things just life as I got a text.

Bird boy 👦

Bird boy: we will be home in a couple minutes you sure you don't want anything

Me: yeah I'm sure

I explained to the camera that they were gonna be here soon so I sprayed some more water under my eyes. I ran into the guest bedroom picking up the fake test and the test box. I threw the box near the hallway and walked into the living room.

I turned on the go pros turning off my camera and putting it on the coffee table. I sat down on the couch talking to the camera about the prank. I kept talking for another 2 minutes before I heard a car slam outside.

I quickly stopped talking and place my head in my hands, clinging onto the fake test. As I heard the front door open I started to fake sob. I could hear the boys question each other as they walked further into the house.

"Y/N!" Chris calls out. I could here the three of them walking closer to the living room.

"Y/n?" Matt questions from behind me. I turn around to look at the boys their eyes slightly widening when they saw my face. It took all my strength not to start laughing. I stared at them, as small water droplets run down my cheek.

"What's wrong?"Nick questioned rushing towards me, his brothers following behind.

I handed him the 3 fake tests all of them saying positive. I fake sobbed again, not knowing what else to do. Nick pulled me into a hug, comforting me. Chris and Matt just stood there in shock.

"I don't know what to do, my parents are gonna kick me out I'm only 18" I fake cried into Nicks chest.

"It's okay, you can stay here if your parents kick you out" he reassured. Chris and Matt soon came back to reality, hugging me.

"Do you know what your gonna do with the baby" Chris asked.

"I'm not sure yet, I don't want to abort it" I said.

"If you keep it can you name it Nick junior?" The oldest triplet questioned.

"No Nick, I won't" I answered "anyways there is no baby"

They all just sat there hugging me, saying reassuring things until Matt caught on.

"What do you mean 'there is no baby' your pregnant" he stated.

"It's a prank guys" I said as they let go of me.

"Why would you do that, I got all excited" Nick sighed.

"Cause I can" I shot back.

"I'm done with this shit" Chris says before walking out.

"Who do the tests belong to anyway" Matt asked.

"There fake I found them on Amazon" I answered, getting up and grabbing one of the 3 go pros. I did my outro and then turned off all the go pros.

As I walked to the exit of the living room Nick gave me a death stare making me lightly laugh.

Ewwww what the actual frickity frack is this anyways

This one was short lol

Word count: 734