1

Hi! I recently have been reading Toriko and some ideas came to mind. I'm still a newbie writer so if you see grammar mistakes please respectfully let me know. 

------------------------------------------

Komatsu

It was my first day at Gourmet University the number one culinary school in the world. As soon as I stepped on campus my sense became on high alert. I could smell all the different ingredients, aromas, and combinations infiltrating my nose. I breathed it all in and let out a happy sigh.  My new adventure started now. 

I looked around and saw so many lively students everywhere. There were people with a variety of food in front of them and I could see them trying a bunch of different combinations some with disgusted looks and others looking like their in heaven. I could see their faces mold into pure joy. The face looked weird but I know I hope to one day know that feeling. 

I also saw people who seemed to be observing their food and some of the environments on campus. They must be the researchers I thought to myself. This culinary school is a little bit different from most. It has three majors you can follow. Culinary, Researcher, and Hunter. Each major is made-for true food lovers. 

I set forth towards my dormitory dragging my suitcases along. I was humming to myself and suddenly BAM I knocked into what felt like a brick wall. I feel like a giant bruise is forming on my head.  I looked up and saw one of the biggest humans I have ever seen. Bulging muscles, red hair, and eyes that looked like they were ready to murder something. He looks down at me and screams "I hate cocky people like you! Thinking they can just bump into anyone they want". 

I couldn't move an inch and my mouth seemed to fail me. "I'mm Sorrrry" I stuttered. He was still glaring down at me. I looked up at him with fear evident in my eyes. "I didn't watch where I was going. I was too busy enjoying my surroundings. I manage to get out. 

He keeps staring down at me that said I was going to die. He finally looked away and said "hmph don't get cocky" and walked away. 

I finally let out the breath I didn't know I was holding and went on my way.