"Where you guys going?"

"Just to the store," Chris replied simply.

"Oh fr I'll come then," Matt returned looking around for his shoes.

"Venus, Zian, Laylah and Divina are going," the boy said quickly, his brother looked at him and furrowed his brows, ever since Venus posted herself with Zian at the cafe he hadn't stopped thinking about it, it bugged him for some reason but he didn't know why. He was sad that his friends would make plans to go out without him, he knew he had done this to himself but he wanted them to forgive him so badly but didn't know how to fix everything.

Ugh i'm starting to feel bad for Matt

"Oh, so that means I can't go?" Matt questioned a sheet of hurt clouding his eyes.

"No but isn't it awkward for you and Venus?"

"No," he lied, he really wanted to see Venus though but would never admit it.

"Ok... I guess you should come then," Chris said unconvinced but shrugged it off nevertheless.

"Chris, you ready?" Nick called as he walked into the hallway and stopped when he saw Matt putting his shoes on, "Matt, where you going?"

"With you guys."

"Since when?" He asked.

"Chris said I could."

Nick glanced at the long haired boy who gave him an unsure look. Chris knew Venus didn't want Matt to come but how were they meant to say no to their brother.

"Ok, what about you and Venus though?" Nick asked, squinting slightly at the boy as he tried to understand what he was doing.

"It's fine," Matt replied, still not looking up from where he was tying his laces.

"Ok... let's go I guess," Nick sighed, opening the door.

Girls' Apartment

"Zian's riding his bike here," Venus laughed, "he should be here in a few mins," the girl showed the snap of the boy on her phone. Shortly after, the teenager arrived at the girl's apartment and sat on the couch playing laser with the cat, waiting for the others.

"The fact that you rode a bike here is crazy," Divina laughed, walking into the room where the mirror was as she applied cream to her wet hair.

"Exercise is key," Zian replied with a chuckle.

"All I hear is an excuse for why you don't have your licence," Laylah giggled.

"Lolll take the L," Venus yelled.

"Shut up, it's a work in progress and don't say take the L. Are you one of those 13 year old fortnite boys?" he defended himself, laughing.

"Oh my jeez maybe I am but you can't talk cause if you were born in 2009 you'd defo be an ex ipad kid right now," Venus said.

"Oh my god i can see that so welllll!" Divina yelled.

"LITCH," Laylah chuckled.

When Laylah got a message from Chris saying they were here. All four of them left and walked down to where the car stood. Zian dapped up Chris, who sat in the passenger seat then looked over and saw Matt.

"Yo my boy Matt, what's good bro," He said, reaching over to dap him up too.

"Nothing much, I haven't seen you in a bit, what's good?" Matt replied as they began a conversation.

"Matt?" Venus looked over at Laylah who shrugged her shoulders, "did he say hi to Matt? What's he doing here? I thought he wasn't coming."

"Girl it's fine, he's probs just driving us around, how did you expect Nick and Chris to pick us up without their licence?" Divina reassured the girl, slinging an arm over her shoulder.