- Lucy: Let's go for a walk.

~ The family began to walk around every corner of the happy place.  Together they admired all those games, where in some they stopped to play.  They came to a point where Agnes stared at a little yellow bear.  ~

- Agnes: Aww look!  Can we try to get that teddy bear for the baby?  I'm sure he would love it! - She said pointing at the teddy bear.  -

- Lucy: Aww how sweet you are Agnes.

- Gru: Sure, but not many moves.

~ The game consisted of blowing up balloons with darts.  They were 5 and if they all exploded, they would get the bear and if not, then nothing.  First,Dru tried, but as you know, his trembling hands prevented him from having a good move and he only managed to explode 1. Margo tried and managed to explode 3 and later Edith got 4. It was Agnes's turn and very determined, she began to throw the darts and managed to hit 4 balloons but on the 5th balloon, the dart bounced.  ~

- Gru: Hey, how come the dart bounced off the fifth balloon??  -He said angrily.  -

- Owner of the game: That's right, you must know where to aim at the balloon.

- Gru: I have not paid about 12 dollars so that the only time someone gives the balloon ,the dart bounces.

- Owner: I can't do anything, so cry about it.

- Gru: One more game, but in this one, I will play.

Lucy: I'll help you.

~ Gru started throwing the darts.  One, two, three and four balloons he punctured.  It was the decisive moment.  Lucy drew the spear from her flames and triggered it, allowing Gru to heat the tip of the last dart.  There, he threw it and the balloon exploded.  ~

- Owner: That's cheating!  You used fire!

- Gru: Cheating?  Let's see if I don't use the flamethrower against you too, hahaha. -  He said laughing as he grabbed the bear.  -

~ The family left happy while the man admired them frightened.  They continued to enjoy the day, they went for cotton candy, the girls and Dru won more stuffed animals and even went to draw their faces.  The only downside was Lucy's cravings, which caused Gru to go in search of random foods, like she was craving a slushie and then a hot dog.  The day was perfect for them and when they got tired, they decided to go home.  The girls left all the stuffed animals they had obtained in their room as a trophy except for the yellow bear.  Agnes asked Gru to keep it until the baby's room was finished so they carefully put the bear on a shelf in the living room.  That reminded Gru and Lucy of what they had promised to call Gru's mother with the news.  Once everyone had settled in, Gru grabbed his cell phone with quite trembling hands and beads of sweat running down his face.  How will she react?  He wondered endlessly.  Lucy dialed her mother-in-law's number and gave it to Gru.  Each beep made Gru's heart flutter until she grabbed the phone.  ~

- Gru's mother: Hello?  What are you calling me, son?

- Gru: Hey mom... Me and Lucy have to tell you something very important...

- Mother: What happened?

Gru: Well...

- Lucy: I'm pregnant.

~ A beep sounded.  Marlena had hung up the phone.  ~

- Gru: OH GOD NONONO, WHEN SHE HANGS UP THE PHONE IT DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING GOOD!  -He said very scared putting his hands on his head.  -

- Lucy: Gru, don't worry, everything will be fine, you'll see...

- Gru: Aaaaa I don't see

- Lucy: We'll call her later, ok?  I do not think that-