Chapter 14: A Shocking Turn of Events

ابدأ من البداية

The next picture showed the Senator cowering in fear in front of the garage as Debbie was about to run him over.

...

Pubert crawled along the floor towards the stairs. He came up to the banister and grabbed one of the poles.

...

"My latest husband."

A picture of Fester on a lawnmower appeared.

"My late husband. Fester."

"The fool." Fester whispered.

"The corpse." Debbie said harshly, turning off her slideshow. "And his adorable family. You took me in, you accepted me. But did any of you love me? Really love me?" She sobbed

"Hands?" Gomez asked.

They all looked around, but nobody raised their hands.

...

Pubert mange's to get on top of the stair railing and slid down it. Meanwhile, the cannonball Pubert knocked off, rolled towards the railing and bumped into it sending Pubert flying off and onto a roller skate, and rolled along the ground.

...

"So,  I-I killed. So, I maimed. So I destroyed one innocent life after another. Aren't I a human being? Don't I yearn and ache and...shop? Don't I deserve love? And jewelry?" Debbie ranted

Morticia nodded at her understandingly.

Debbie turned and walked over to the switch for the electric chairs and placed her hand on it.

...

The cannonball started rolling down the stairs as Pubert was still riding the roller skate. The cannonball landed on the floor and crashed through it. The broken boards created a ramp, and the cannon ball landed inside a boiling pot.

...

"Adieu, mon Cher." Morticia said to her husband.

"Adios, Cara Mia." Gomez and Morticia grasped each other's hands.

"I love you, ma précieuse." Wednesday turned to (Y/n) and looked into her beautiful (e/c) eyes.

"I love you too, Wednesday." (Y/n) whispered, tears brimming her eyes.

Wednesday reached out and grasped her hand, and she squeezed back.

"Debbie, let them go! Take me and my money! For I've done, I deserve to die." Fester begged.

"At least let (Y/n) go! She doesn't deserve this." Wednesday requested.

Debbie rolled her eyes. "Sorry." She shrugged.

...

The heat in the pot that the cannonball was in was rising, and it eventually shot up into the air. Pubert rolled back in front of the stair case and landed on the lower end of the ramp. The cannonball fell from the sky, and landed on the other end, launching Pubert into the sky.

He went through the glass skylight all the way up to where a plane was. Amanda and her parents were sitting in their row, when they saw Pubert's face appear in their window for a second before he dropped back down.

They didn't say anything, but Amanda's mother did close the window.

...

"Goodbye everybody! Wish me luck!" Debbie announced.

"Good luck!" They all said.

Debbie pulled the lever just as Pubert landed in the room with them.

The electric current from the switch traveled along the wires on the floor. Pubert giggled and Debbie looked at him confused. Pubert held up two wires and connected them which sent the electrical current back over to the handle that Debbie was still holding.

Debbie lifted into the air as sparks flew all around her. Her hair stuck out at all angles, and she started to turn into a pile of ash as the whole family watched with smiles on their faces.

Once the electricity stopped, all that was left of Debbie was a pile of ashes, two shoes, and a couple of credit cards.

——————————🕷——————————