juniper
you got it bae

juniper
also i'm not working tonight
sooooo stream time?

eric
i'm down

felix
ME TOO

yangyang
i don't have my usual set up
so i'll just join felix

felix
fine w me

lia
sure as long as i get my soup

juniper
there will be soup

lia
😏💕🤧😈💓🤤🙏😫

eric
i'll set it all up rn

juniper scooted towards her computer set up with a large smile, chunky headphones helping to maintain her wild curls

juniper scooted towards her computer set up with a large smile, chunky headphones helping to maintain her wild curls. her fingers danced across the custom keyboard as she opened discord and joined the audio call eric started.

"sup, fuckers." she greeted with a grin, laughing lightly at the lewd responses as she searched up the game they'd be streaming that night. "what is it tonight? the doodling game?"

she could hear yangyang shouting through felix's headset, "yes! so you guys better watch the fuck out cause, like, lix and i are gonna crush you!"

"mhm, sure." lia disregarded, her stream popping up in june's notifications. the curly-haired girl shamelessly clicked on it, cooing as her friend in the fluffy pink bucket hat ate her soup.

eric could be heard groaning, causing november to mimic him exaggeratedly. "what are you doing, eric?"

"i can't find my fucking charger."

juniper shook her head, opening her own twitch account and adjusting her camera. she'd applied some blush before sitting down, silently admiring herself in the video. "i'm gonna start my stream, too. are you all in the game?"

a series of yes's echoed in her headphones, and the girl nodded back. "alright! i'm starting."

five player names appeared on the screen as they all joined, and juniper couldn't stop laughing. she'd been nice and simple with junisgems, but her opponents had other plans.

yanglix is real, eric gets no bitches, ik where the clit is, and last but not least, eric.

"you guys are so lame," june giggled, hiding her giant smile with her sweater paw. the comments were flooding in, many complimenting her pretty laugh, some trying to insult her, and others just being spambots.

she was used to those, but what caught her off guard were the particularly... familiar users.

hashbrownzuki
YOUR SMILE IS SO GORGEOUS
I WONT UUUU

yoshiinorii
hiiiii juniperrr WERE HERE

cherryjaem
first time viewer 🤪🤪🤪🤪

wantjen0
@/cherryjaem alright give me the phone

cherryjaem
@/wantjen0 NOAUR ☹️😣😩😫😣🙁😩

in her private chat, juniper began messaging the other streamers about the people in her comments, not wanting to draw attention to them in case they didn't want to be mentioned in front of hundreds of people.

cherryjaem
NOTIXE ME SENPAI

wantjen0
@/cherryjaem GIVE ME THE PHONE

mjin
no clue who cherryjaem is but HAND
OVER THE PHONE

saeromisluv
GIVE WANTJEN0 THE PHONE

iamjoong
on my mober phone

"not sure what's going on in my comments," june said with a short laugh, frantically spamming the bulletin board group chat to see what was going on.

that only brought more of the buddies to her stream.

chlorina
ayooooooo hello i love the blush
miss anime gworl 😻😻

hashbrownzuki
june ur soooooooooo cute marry me

gemsbeforethems
NO JUNIPER MARRY MEEE

hashbrownzuki
@/gemsbeforethems oh u wanna go??

wantjen0
@/hashbrownzuki NO NO THEY DO
NOT GET OVER HERE RIGHT NOW

unsure what else to do, juniper turned off her comments. only momentarily—well, until jeno got the two under control.

her comments were usually peaceful, so to actually have things happening made her a bit flustered. however, the girl could not stop smiling at the attention, and the large number of incoming viewers filtering in.

"how the fuck is that a fish?"

"look, there's the tail—"

"that's a tail?!"

yanglix won three of the seven rounds, making them the final winners of the day. juniper blinked and ruffled out her messy curls. "dang! you beat me by one."

"at least you got one..." november's disheartened voice flooded through the headphones, causing her best friend to giggle and flatter her with compliments.

mjin
best. stream. ever.

•i forget too easily that this is a semi-streamer au

i forget too easily that this is a semi-streamer au