Logan:" You and Y/n have been spending a lot of time together recently."

I turned and looked back at Logan while I spoke.

Laura:" Yeah, is there a problem with that?"

Logan:" Just a little observation, kid. I honestly didn't think you two would be all that close."

Laura:" Yeah, I'm honestly surprised that we've gotten this close already."

Logan:" Hm, well, anyways, I need you and Y/n to show a new recruit around the mansion later."

Laura" Alright, we'll see you then."

*Timeskip*

Third-person P.O.V~

Y/n stood up against a wall as he heard Laura's voice speak out.

Laura:" Hey, Y/n."

Y/n looked at Laura as he smiled before speaking.

Y/n:" Hey Laura, how's your day been?"

Laura:" Good, good."

Laura looked around before she spoke.

Laura:" Where's the new kid?"

Y/n:" Don't know, but they'll probably be soon."

The pair heard footsteps approach them as Y/n looked over to see a young woman with red hair and amber eyes.

The woman looked at Laura and spoke, raising an eyebrow.

???:" Are you, Laura?"

Laura nodded before she looked at Y/n and spoke with a lewd smile.

???:" Then you must be Y/n~."

Y/n:" Um, yeah, what's your name?"

The woman smiled before she spoke.

Mira:" I'm Mira."

Mire and Y/n shook hands before the three of them began to walk around the school Y/n and Laura showed everything she would need and told her all the information she needed to know. After about half an hour of walking around the school, Y/n spoke while looking at Laura.

Y/n:" Hey Laura, I have to get back to class and finish grading some stuff. Could you show Mira to her dorm?"

Laura:" Yeah, no problem."

Y/n walked away, waving goodbye to the two women. Mira and Laura walked back to her room; Mira looked at Laura as she spoke.

Mira:" Hey, so how long have you known Y/n?"

Laura:" I guess you could say I've known him for years, but I've only really started to know him personally for a few months now."

Mira smiled before she went to her dorm, opened the door, and waved goodbye to Laura while speaking.