Why?

*Tayler POV*

Jack Johnson- HURRY UP TAY, I want to get to that party.

ALRIGHT IM COMING, GOD. I yelled back at him.

Today is the senior graduation party, and I'm going with all of my best friends: Jack j, Jack G, Sammy and Cameron.

I was wearing a purple flowy dress that went right above my knee but was tight on my chest.

I may or may not have worn this to impress Cameron because I kinda have a school girl crush. I know silly right, he's one of my best friends, us will never be a thing.

I rushed as fast I could down stairs so Johnson wouldn't have to yell any more. Right when I met the edge of the stairs his jaw dropped.

I knew Johnson had a crush on me since 4th grade so I just shook it off because I didn't want to lead him on.

JJ- shall we?
T- we shall!

*20 minutes later*

We finally arrived at the party and was instantly greeted by Jack G, ️Sammy, and Cameron. I smiled to myself as we walked over to the living room where everyone was sitting In a circle playing Truth-Or-Dare.

I pulled JJ, Jack and cameron to the circle with Sammy following close behind.

The night went on and it was now Sammys turn.

S-TAYLER. truth or dare?
T- dare!
S- I dare you to go up stairs with Cameron in a closet for 7 minutes!

I shook my head disapprovingly and bit my lip but Cameron took my hand and lead me up into the closet.

He closed the closet door and all I heard was ooh Cameron's gonna get some!

I laughed to myself and decided that we should pull a prank.

T-we should pull a prank and ruin our clothes so it looks like we did something. I stated giggling

C- Deal

I tugged at the back of his hair a couple of times and wrinkled his shirt before pinching his lips making them red.

He crumpled the top of my shirt and messed up my hair right in time.

️Sammy knocked in the door and I lunged towards Cam and engulfed him in a hug.

S- whoa, sorry but your guys time is up

T- ok I blushed

We both walked down to see everyone smirking except Jack G who had his jaw clenched so I went up to approach him.

T- hey what's wrong?

J- I could do so much better than Cameron

AN: part 2 coming soon I have a co owner that likes to write smut so...