Eren loudly sighed at one point of just sitting in silence and leaned up to sit on the bed with his back to you.

"I don't wanna do this," he confessed and you turned your head slightly to look his way.

"Do what?"

"We never just "leave it at that". Talk to me please," he insisted and you finally leaned up out of laying on your side.

"This whole time I thought you were taking the pills like you promised but you haven't been. It makes me second guess what else you've been lying to me about."

"The pills give me headaches, that's why I don't like to take them. Everything becomes annoying and I get tense all the time over every little thing, I don't want you to deal with that,"

"You don't always have to put me and my emotions first. I know you can't always put me first and that's fine but you risking your health to spare my feelings is insane." You expressed and felt instant relief on being able to say what you needed to.

"I want you to be healthy for me, if you can't do it for yourself then live for me. That's all I want,"

"I will," he planted a kiss on your cheek repeatedly as you sat together on the side of the bed and his hand was resting on top of yours.

Kisses that were thankful, showing gratitude for your worrisome behavior regarding his health, turned into something more.

You turned your head so he was no longer planting kisses on your cheek and instead of kissing you on the lips. You moved your hand up to his jaw, cupping it and stroking your thumb back and forth against his soft skin.

"Your hair is getting longer," you acknowledged after pulling the ponytail holder from his hair just for it to fall a little past his shoulders gracefully.

"Should I cut it?" He asks and you shook your head immediately.

"I like it long,"

"Yeah, I know you do." He smirks a bit and you playfully push him back flat onto the bed giving him a nudge but he takes you down with him onto the pillow.

Wrapping his arm around you and having you close to him while you snuggled up onto his chest. You fell asleep together just like that and woke up in a different position, your back was facing him and his chest was against your back.

He had his arm over you, all pressed up behind you and for once you were up before him. You looked over and that apparently was enough to wake him up.

"It's bright," he mumbled while squinting before shutting his eyes and kissing along your shoulder and neck behind you.

You grazed your body against his and felt something hard, you recognized that feeling immediately and Eren knew you could feel his print and slightly grinned when you caught on.

"Eren...?"

"The pills have some...sexual perks too," he whispered and leaned over a little, still remaining behind you but sucking and kissing your neck further.

"We just got up...and I wanted to get to this bakery before it closes at two," you responded as you could feel him breathing heavier.

"We can make it quick", he suggested and started rubbing his hands down your body.

"Twenty minutes quick?"

"Mhm..." he mumbled and started sliding his hand up your shirt, tugging at the waistband of your shorts before pulling them down after you nodded, granting him permission.

He reached over you to grab condoms from the side table but you moved his hand and he gladly went with that, not hesitating to pull you on top of him, he'd let you pull his sweats down a bit and you eagerly pulled his dick out of his boxers, positioned on top of him and he planted his hands on your waist.