Mark: CURSED!

Mark transformed but the scales were growing and transformed was more beastly. By the time he was finished, he was a full fledged dragon. Just about the size of the tower.

Mark: Get On.

Sasha: What the heck?!

Grime: Is this a human thing?!

Sasha: No!

Mark: Get On Before I Change My Mind.

Everyone took that seriously and got on without asking. Once everyone was on, he spread his wings out and flew to the forest. Some of the toads tried stabbing him but their swords bent from trying. After a minute of stabbing, Mark landed. The toads and Sasha got off of him as a response. The toads looked at the crumbling tower from a distance. Sasha was the last to get off of mark.

Mark: We are not friends. If you hurt the plantars, Anne, Or anyone I care about, that tower won't be my last victim.

Sasha looked powerless. This joyed mark but he left before he started laughing. The flight was around 2 minutes until he reached wartwood. He landed at the plantar house, where the people of wartwood were still at. His new form had scared everyone off.

Mark: Cursed.

He shrunk back into a human. The scared frogs of wartwood came back to him and cheered. The plantars and Anne came out of their home as a response.

Mark: You guys missed me this much?

Anne walked up to mark

Anne: What happened? Was everyone okay?

Mark: Yeah. Lots of em stabbed my back though. But we're all safe? No toads?

Hop pop was the next to come over

Hop Pop: Yep! We searched the whole town.

Mark: In that case, I need to rest.

Mark walked inside the house and went to the basement. Tones was awake on his bed.

Tones: Finally, you're back.

Mark: Yeah, how were things here?

Tones: No one saw me if that's what you're asking.

Mark: Good. I don't want to deal with people coming to me to take a picture of god.

Mark went on his bed and tones laid next to him.

Mark (Thinking): I have the God next to me. Should I ask him something?

Mark: Tones, I have two questions for you if that's okay.

Tones looked at him skeptically.

Tones: Go ahead.

Mark: If you're god, can you make me a way back home?

Tones: No. I'm afraid I cannot.

Mark: Why?

Tones: You have a purpose here that I cannot interfere with.

Mark: Alright, well can you do me a favor?

Tones looked at mark with suspicion

Tones: Go on.

Mark: Can you teach me how to fight like a frog?

Tones: Oh. Sure.

Tones tapped his claw onto the ground and mark felt information pour into his head. The flow stopped in seconds. In those seconds, he felt at peace.

Mark: Thanks.

Tones: Don't mention it.

Mark had gone into deep sleep after the conversation.

Luos: Hello.

Mark looked at the doppelgänger in front of him.

Luos: Ready for the second dose of power?

Mark would have said something but the giant eye he'd come to know as nowhere was gone.

Mark: Where is nowhere?

Luos: I don't know everything.

Mark: When did he go?

Luos: A few minutes ago.

Mark thought to when he turned into a dragon entirely. That was a few minutes ago.

Mark: He left so I could save everyone.

Mark had a newfound respect for his curse.

Luos: Are you done?

Luos held his hand out and mark prepared himself to shake his hand. He eventually shook it. The process happened and while it did, the pain and symptoms began. His sclera turned black, his eye color turned yellow. His horns grew, His skin turned paler, and the black in his hair was turning white. After 3 minutes, he woke up.

Mark: What happened?

He got his phone and looked at his face with the camera. He looked okay but his eyes just made it abnormal.

Mark: Eh.

Mark went back to sleep.