1:7. Relationship

Start from the beginning

" You are right, now I'm quite free from studies " Jimin say with wide yawn making me and Jennie chuckles. He's really funny guy though.

" I'm sleepy, there's just need of bed and pillow " Jimin continue making us both chuckles more while taehyung only roll his eye's, as he's used to his dramatic behavior.

But I must say they are so close, like me and Jennie. Like us they are each others companion who knows how to make mood, how to lift each other... same like us... soulmates.

" Guys, you both go...I'm taking jisoo with me " Taehyung say holding my hand but as the teasing duo, they didn't let any chance.

" Hey aren't you tired, you can take your girlfriend some other day for date " Jennie say teasingly nudging her elbow in arm making me roll my eyes.

" Actually it's not date, my mom wanted to meet her...so " taehyung simply answer and again pull me but let Jimin speak too.

" Isn't it too soon...I mean you are just 17 year's old and planning to...

" I swear Jim if you don't want to lose your teeths...

" Alright bro, enjoy...don't forget to invite me in your wedding " jimin muttered making both of us flustered, this guy really know how to embarrassed someone.

" And boo...don't forget to impress your mother in law...okk " with that both march there way away from us leaving me blushing mess.

I will going to shove your ass Kim Jennie... you just wait...

" Don't worry, I told her about you... she already likes you " taehyung say patting my head which makes me more flustered and it's makes him chuckles.

" Cute...you are so cute " he mumble planting kiss on my forehead before pulling me with him, while here I'm all shy shy like usual.

We arrived at Taehyung's house where he's mom already waiting for us with whole brunch as we are hungry after exam.

" Hello...Kim Jisoo immida " I formally introduced myself with slight bow as gesture of respect to elder. She smile genuinely gazing me from head to toe.

" You are so pretty, I saw your photo with Taehyung in his phone but you are way more pretty in reality " she say squealing like teen girl making me smile at her comment, she seems friendly.

" Eomma, you both talk...I have to call Mr. Baek " taehyung say and leave me with his mom who pull me inside there house.

We talk casually and freely about studies and all. What I'm planning to become in future and all. She's really like what taehyung tell me. Free and Frank with bubbly nature.

She's supportive and friendly to everyone especially taehyung. After her husband death, taehyung is her only family and she always loves him more than anything...to her Taehyung's happiness comes first. She provides taehyung both love and care like what mother used to do.

" My son your choice is really nice, I like jisoo so much...she's really a good girl " Mrs. Kim say to taehyung who I didn't knew when arrived back, he smile at her words and wink towards me before saying something which makes me shy...he's really a flirt.

" Ofcourse eomma, my choice is always great..." They both chuckles at my flustered state before Mrs. Kim invite me for brunch which she specially prepared knowing I'm visiting her.

After brunch me and taehyung are sitting in his room talking with each other on some random topics when taehyung confess all of sudden.

" I love you jisoo " I too join in making him pout cutely, cute big baby bear." I love you too "

" Jisoo...I love you so so much "

" Me too, I love you so so much tae "

" Jisoo...I...it's getting too cheesy now and I have to do something to stop. So I lean in and give quick peck near his lips...not on lips as he wanted to share it on very special occasion...so...

He stop in middle and tilt his head away from me...and I can say he's so shy, he's flustered. " You are becoming cheesy tae, I never thought the topper boy will be this cheesy " I say pulling him by his shoulder to look at him who look everywhere but not me.

" You look cute baby boy...chuckling I hug him. Our love might be young but it's mature in positive way. We genuinely love each other not because of lust or desire but because of longing, passion towards each other.

Just hope we remain like this...forever...