****

"I didn't know you were bringing someone with you, Mr Ren," Daphne, The CEO of Simplicité said.

"Hello," you introduced yourself and shook her hand.

"Oh!" She said enthusiastically. "You're the one who did the product design."

"Yep," you said as you smiled. You had never been recognised before by your name.

"So, I heard you'll be making a speech today is that correct?"

"Yes," you said.

"How long is it?"

"Just like three minutes of me explaining the design."

"Do you think you'll be able to fit it right before we reveal the new line?"

"Hmm," you said. " I don't know if it'll fit, Mr Ren. " Since yesterday you had come to realise how fun it was to tease your boss. To see him clench his fists as you challenged him was not only funny, but it made you very very horny.

He adjusted his tie as he straightened his back. "Let me see the speaker's list."

She handed him over a tablet and he scrolled through the information. "I think it'll be fine." He gave the device back to her before heading off to the ceremony room. You had clearly agitated him and you were proud. Unfortunately for Mr Ren, this wasn't the only torment you had planned for today.

You followed Daphne as she helped you make your way to your assigned seat. The ceremony was about to commence and you were as nervous as ever. You had never publicly made a speech, let alone in front of 1000 people. You knew that this wasn't just a product reveal event it was also a networking event where rich CEOs discovered one another. Most of the people here were excited to speak to Mr Ren and hopefully convince him to invest in their companies. It was a common fact that any company bought out by Mr Ren would immediately skyrocket into success.

It was a ginormous auditorium and you were sitting in the 4th row, close to the stage. There were a lot more important people than you further front who were to make longer, more in detail speeches. Your eyes widened as you watched your boss make his way to the front of the stage. He almost exuded confidence. Everyone went quiet as he began his speech.

He spoke about Ren Industries and a brief glossary about its future plans. You weren't really concentrating. Even though you were thrilled to see him speak in person for the first time, you had other, more important plans. You unbuttoned your shirt quietly and subtly, hoping not to alert anyone sitting beside you. Luckily, they were all so fascinated with Mr Ren that no one looked your way—no one, except your boss who had just caught your eye in the vast crowd of people. You flaunted the lingerie which you wore last night while smiling with innocuous eyes, reminding him of what he missed out on.

"We strive to build companies that improve our daily life in skillful and sustainabl–"

He went off trail as you tugged on your bra strap and bit your lip. It was quite funny to watch how such a confident man completely lost track of what he was talking about just because of you. You spread your legs apart, showing him your black, lace panties. He closed his eyes and furrowed his brows, trying to regain his train of thought.

"Sustainable ways," he continued as he walked along the stage, trying to look everywhere but at you. "Which is why we chose to work with Simplicité."

You rebuttoned your shirt as you tried to contain your laughter, realising that he really was not going to be looking at you again or else he would make a fool of himself, stammering around and forgetting his speech entirely.

Most of the speeches were long, drawn out and boring. None of them compared to Mr Ren's. He was always so precise and elegant with the words he chose. He had a sort of gravitas that could get anyone to pay attention to him. It was only three speeches away before the product reveal, meaning you had two wait for two more people to say their words—which there were probably many.

Old Man: Come outside.

You looked at the text message and frowned. It was almost your turn to speak. You didn't have time to talk to him.

Old Man: Now.

You shut your phone off as you stood up from your seat, walking towards the auditorium door. You were nervous. You weren't sure if it was because of Mr Ren or because of your speech. You went outside and he was right there, waiting for you. He grabbed your arm and snuck you into a nearby supply closet, shutting the door behind him.

"Sir, are you okay?"

"That was a cute act that you pulled." He crossed his arms.

"I was just readjusting my shirt–"

His hand enclosed around your neck as his face got closer to yours. You fluttered your eyes shut, preparing for his lips to press against yours.

"You are just so desperate aren't you?" he said. You could smell the scent of cigarettes on his breath.

"What?" You said as you opened your eyes, realising he was just tempting you.

"You would let me fuck you right here in this supply closet if I wanted to." He leaned in and whispered into your ear, "that's how much of a whore you are."

"Sir, I have to present in around five minutes," you said because you were afraid you wouldn't be able to control yourself any longer.

He backed away from you, running a hand through his hair. "Take them off."

"I'm sorry, what?"

"Your bra and panties," he said. "I want them off now."

"But, sir, the presentation–"

"I don't want to have to repeat myself again," he said sternly and the look in his eyes scared you. You had truly angered him. Hot, you thought.

You slid off your panties slowly from under your skirt. Mr Ren put his hand out and you gave him your underwear, not knowing what he was going to do next.

You turned around to unbutton your shirt and take off your bra. You unhooked it then proceeded to put your shirt back in its regular position as you turned to your boss with an unsure expression on your face, dropping the bra into his hand.

"You'll get these back when you behave," he said, shoving them into the inner pocket of his jacket. "Now, go make me proud with your speech."

Your speech went a lot better than you expected it to. Though, Mr Ren wasn't actually there to see it, which did upset you. His approval was important to you, but he didn't even bother to show up to the presentation. You explained the design just as you'd done before, speaking about the colours and symbolism and you were proud of yourself. For once, you had managed to break out of your comfort zone and had made a pretty decent effort, aside from the fact that you weren't wearing any underwear. Luckily, the blazer you had brought with you was good enough to cover up any chance of your nipples peeking through your white shirt.

"Did you hear how shaky her voice was?" You overheard someone talking.

"It was so sad to watch." You heard another voice. "I don't even know why Mr Ren brought her with him. She's so inexperienced."

"It was honestly embarrassing to the company."

Your stomach dropped. You knew they were talking about you and that shattered any confidence you had gained in yourself. It was stupid of you to believe that you were good enough to speak in front of people when you could barely do it front of Troy sometimes. Your immediate reaction was to rush out of there and you did just that, heading to the only place that would give you comfort—a sushi bar. You decided you were going to get drunk on trashy alcohol. Heavily drunk.