𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙯𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙊𝙯

Plot - So here Vansh and Riddhima were in love with each other before so they told their decision to their families , they agreed and got them married.......Riddhima was well aware of Vansh being a mafia king as her father also belongs to the same profession ......they hv completed their five years of relationship ; three years of their marriage .......they hv a two year old daughter Vanya, Apple of eye of everyone specially of Vansh and right now they all live in New York peacefully with their whole family except Indrani Rai Singhania,  their daadi who lives in village alone ......she is a narrow, sick and wicked minded old woman who only thinks about herself,  she was against Riansh's marriage and hate Riddhima and vanya to the core......even from family also no one likes her for many reasons except Ajay (her elder son), Rudra (her younger son) and Uma (her elder daughter-in-law) as they respects her but they also don't like her behavior while Chanchal (her younger daughter-in-law) also hates her as she always get scolded by Indrani.......rest everyone is positive here!........

Riddhima came out of washroom in her black nighty with a sigh as she was hell tired because of her office work as her boss is too stubborn to leave her free and is highly obsessed with her and he keep her around him everywhere but when she came out of the bathroom, a sweet smile broke out on her face as she noticed her husband who was laying on bed in only his pants with their two year old cutipie Vanya who was sitting on his dad's bare stomach and is busy in playing with his beard and hairs . She looked at her husband who had just returned from his office but instead of taking rest like the typical husbands, here he had preferred their daughter's happiness first as he also well aware how much tired she is because of office work .......he averted his gaze towards Riddhima when he heard the clicking sound of the lock .

Vansh (to Vanya): mumma, indicating towards Riddhima.....
Vanya showed her small teeths and clapped her hands as if she is welcoming her mommy......
Riddhima came and pecked her chubby cheeks and then laid down beside her husband clutching his torso with her petite , baby soft arms......with the other hand he massaged her scalp to relax her.......

Vansh: what happened sweetheart!?
Riddhima: I'm tired!.....she pouted cutely......
Vansh: aaj kaam tha kya bht office mein?
Riddhima: nahi......
Vansh: then!?
Riddhima: wo mein salsa kar rahi thi office mein, she rolled her eyes while saying this and he chuckled......
Vansh : so ur boss gives u salary for salsa......
Riddhima: he is khadoos!
Vansh: why so?
Riddhima: itna kaam kon deta hai wo b ek din mein aur b iss nanhi si jaan ko, she said pointing towards herself.......

Vansh (dramatically): omg.....so sad.....
Riddhima (irritated): Vansh!
Vansh: hmmm......
Riddhima: mujse itna kaam nahi hota , agar mujeh dobara itna kaam diya na toh mukka (punch) marke tumhara naak (nose) tod doongi......he looked at her in shock......
Vansh: seriously!
Riddhima: ha.....ik u r my boss but it doesn't mean u will torture me like this......
Vansh: sorry sweetheart, I'll never repeat it ok!?
Riddhima: u better be.....haina Vanu, u also need mumma's time na?
Vanya nodded in positive and then looked towards her dad for his response......
Vansh: ok my princess , I'll see that ur mumma will remain available for u too , (looking towards Riddhima) , fine princess ki mumma.....
Riddhima: ha princess ke papa......

They kept on chit chatting when suddenly his face expression changed from happy to frown on Riddhima's demand!.......

Riddhima: Vansh, I hv a wish ......will u fulfill it!?
Vansh: anything for u sweetheart!
Riddhima: I want to go on vacation with everyone.......
Vansh: naam batao ki jana kaha hai?
Riddhima: I want to go India...to our family......
Vansh : Riddhima which family, everyone lives here with us.....mom ...dad...chachu...chachi...Ishani...Aangre...Siya...Aaryan........so who's left behind!
Riddhima: daadi, Vansh .
Vansh: no way I'm not going to her and neither taking u and Vanu there.
Riddhima: Vansh plz.
Vansh: no Riddhima, don't be a stubborn kid .....u r very well aware of her intentions, she was against our marriage and neither she like our Vanu......what if she will harm her and u . No way, I'm not going to take any chance with my lifelines.......