Sweet

⚠️Light smut,fluff⚠️
"Mya-channn!"Sasaki called to his lover after getting to see him for the first time in hours.Miyano responded with a quick hug and kiss to the forehead which required him to go on his tippy toes to do so because of the height difference.Miyano was at his classes all day ,leaving the orange haired man bored at home with nothing to do."Miya can you guess what I did today?"Sasaki fiddled around with Miyano's collar."Hmmm.."Miyano thought for a moment,taking the apron his boyfriend was wearing as a clue.Miyano nuzzled into his boyfriend's chest a little and smelt the aroma coming from the slightly open door."How about we head inside?"Miyano asked still nuzzling his face onto sasaki."of course mya-chan."Miyano released sasaki; they head inside closing and locking the door to their shared house.Sasaki walked into the kitchen and pulled out a tray of small cakes with not much sugar,basically soft fluffy bread out of the oven."I made them with not very much sugar so that you can enjoy them too"Sasaki smiled happily at Miyano"Thanks sasaki-san"Miyano smiled back and took the tray from his lover and setting it down before going to wash his hands.He grabbed 2 plates and put 1 of the pastry on each"I hope you like them"Sasaki blushed a bit considering he's always baked sweet things.Miyano simply responded with a kiss to his cheek and he went to grab the plates bringing them to the dining room.Sasaki came behind him after he set the plates down,wrapping his arms around miyano's waist and laying his head on his shoulder."I missed you"he said closing his eyes and squeezing his boyfriend a bit closer to him."I missed you too sasaki-san,aren't you a bit clingy today?"It was true Sasaki was touch starved from the many nights they had classes and work to do,leaving no time for them to be intimate or cuddle.Sasaki let go of Miyano and gave him a quick peck to the lips before sitting down in a seat at the table ushering Miyano to sit down beside him.They sat together and ate their bread while talking about each other's day."I really didn't do much"Sasaki said taking a bit of the bread into his mouth "I had to study for exams there's so many recently"Miyano sighed leaning his head on Sasaki's shoulder."Aw does that mean we can't be all lovey dovey today"Sasaki pouted"No I've already studied so much these past few days and I haven't even gotten to hug you for long periods of time"Miyano stood up grabbing his plate and then grabbing a napkin to wipe Sasaki's mouth a bit"We can do whatever you want for the remainder of today"Miyano gave a quick kiss to his cheek and took his plate to the sink;Sasaki followed with his plate washing it besides Miyano,they always do the dishes together no matter how busy each other might be."Whatever I want?"Sasaki questioned"what do you mean?"Miyano tilted his head and took his attention to his lover"I mean what you said"Sasaki scrubbed his dish."Well of course"Miyano set his plate down for a minute and rinsed off his hands before wiping them on a cloth."Miya?"Sasaki questioned before Miyano got on his tippy toes and wrapped his arms around his neck "whatever you want"Miyano smiled and closed his eyes laying against Sasaki."W-well then just a moment"Sasaki said caught off guard a blushing mess.He dried his hands and turned so he could also embrace his beloved."Come on let's go to the living room"Sasaki blushed taking Miyano's hands away from his neck and kissing his hand"sure"Miyano blushed walking to the living room and sitting down on the couch,with Sasaki not far behind.Sasaki sat beside Miyano,gesturing for the smaller man to sit in his lap with a sweet smile.Miyano complied and straddled him."So what is it you want to do now Sasaki-San?"Miyano blushed and layed his head in the crook of his lover's neck and shoulder."I just want to give you kisses now"Sasaki smiled and wrapped his arms around Miyano's waist before quickly moving them for another task.Sasaki started to unbutton his lover's shirt before getting stopped by a hand ,he looked up to see a red Miyano"What's wrong Myaaaa?"he asked tilting his head"I-I thought we were just kissing"Miyano blushed even more"Well we are I was just gonna give you kisses in more places too"Sasaki paused"unless you don't want to"he pouted"no no it's not that it's just-"Miyano gave up on words and just went in for a kiss with his lover,slowly deepening it and wrapping his arms around the orange haired male.Sasaki pulled back for breathe, panting.Miyano was the same, red and out of breathe.They took a moment"Can I?"Sasaki asked putting his hands on Miyano's shirt collar."Sure.."Miyano blushed and watched as his lover slowly unbuttoned his white shirt until it was completely undone.Sasaki slipped the shirt off one of his shoulders and went in to give it quick little kisses before moving to give his neck small kisses.Miyano blushed and lightly put his hand on the back of Sasaki's head.Sasaki slowly but surely changed his small pecks and kisses to more rough ones before he started lightly biting on Miyano's skin.Miyano shivered a bit as Sasaki latched on to a part of his neck that was extra sensitive.Sasaki noticed and quit his love bites and went up to kiss Miyano on his cheek moving his hand to rest on his hip"you okay?"He asked rubbing circles with his thumb into Miyano's clothed hip.Miyano nodded and pushed Sasaki's head to his chest and patted his hair.Sasaki smirked a little bit and went to kiss his collar bone and lightly suck on it making sure to leave makes not too noticeable.I'm response he got his head pushed down even more "It's okay no one will see"Miyano closed his eyes a blushing mess.Sasaki looked up at him before nuzzling his head onto his chest and leaving a light kiss before moving else where despite what his lover just said.The touch to his chest made him shiver a bit like before but he just continued to pet Sasaki's hair.Sasaki began to pull off the other side of Miyano's shirt so he could bite on his shoulder ,seeing Miyano flinch in reaction made him blush.He continued to suck and bite all over Miyano before finally moving down to his chest and giving it light kisses all over.Miyano squeezed his eyes closed because of the weird touch.He bit his lip.Sasaki's hand lightly squeezed Miyano's hip and he brung the other up to caress his lover's back."Sasaki-san,hold my hand"Miyano reached out his hand that wasn't occupied with petting Sasaki towards the hand that was holding onto his hip."Of course Miya"Sasaki smiled sweetly at his beloved interlocking fingers with the black haired male.Sasaki pressed his lips to Miyano's and they slowly started to deepen it by Sasaki lightly biting Miyano's lip making him finally let out a sound that he's been holding back.Sasaki smiled into the kiss from the noise while  Miyano blushed violently.they did this for a while until Miyano put his hand on his cheek pushing him back a little.He was breathless and super red.He layed against Sasaki who wrapped both his arms around Miyano.Miyano pulled back once he got his breath back and put his hand around sasaki's head ushering him to go back to kissing him.instead in response Sasaki started to unbutton his pants which made him blush even more."Dont worry I'm not going to touch any of that area"He said giving him a small kiss."O-okay"Miyano said watching the scene happen before him;Sasaki had took off his pants and now had him laying on his back where he lifted up his legs and hooked them around his shoulders and started to kiss his thighs.Miyano shivered and put his hand on Sasaki's making him look up"is it too much Miya?""no it's okay I just want you to hold my hand"Miyano shivered again feeling the lips on his thigh return and Sasaki's fingers wrapping with his.
Miyano put his other arm over his eyes and wrapped his legs tighter around Sasaki.Miyano had started to let out small whines that he couldn't hold back anymore.he was embarrassed.Sasaki blushed and continued his biting."I love you Yoshikazu"he smiled and went between his legs to kiss his beloved."I love you too"he said between kisses wrapping his legs and arms around Sasaki.Sasaki moved forward and put his hands on Miyano's hips holding him up.

—————————
I wasn't trying to be horny but it happened I'll make a part 2 of smut sense this is rather wholesome but I swear I'm not gonna just write this unholy crap -I hope you enjoyed

-Zen