REGINA MILLS - The women with the lion tattoo

Start from the beginning

"What the hell was that thing" The other one said, getting up and brushing her dress off. "Not sure, but those sons of bitches have run into us before" I sighed. "We need to get moving, we need to warnt he others" She explained.

"I'm sorry but last time I checked you were trying to curse all of us.. And before that curse I spent many nights running from your black knights" I complained. Snow shook her head,,

"No, Regina is fine now. I promise" Snow ensured. "Oh.. Ok" I hesitated. I followed them to the rest of their people, keeping an eye on the tall black haired queen...

⚜️ ⚜️ ⚜️

The group made their way down the gravel path, some on horses. A man walked up to me, placing a hand on my shoulder "Baelfire! Good to see you again" I smiled over at him "The feelings mutual" He laughed. Someone poked their head between us.

"We've had a long way haven't we?" Belle smiled "Belle!" I exclaimed, turning around to hug her. When I pulled out of the hug I turned to Baelfire..
"I'm sure you know, Belle here once treated me better than I deserved while running from some black knights." I explained.

REGINAS POV:

The crowds talked in their own groups. I stayed silent, walking with the 'charmings'. I looked over to the women who shot the flying animal.. Robin, her name was? I listen in to their conversation..

"She does that a lot" Neal laughed. "Were you able to find your son in Neverland?" Robin enquired "Yes thank you.." He responded.. The conversation trailed off and I brought my eyes to the ground in front of me.

"Something on your mind?" Snow leaned forward to look at me "Its nothing. Robin seems, familiar" I thought "Well she is 'Robin Hood' It's probably the wanted signs" Snow laughed, I smiled along and then it faded.

...

We were all 'resting' when I looked over at Robin again. She was pulling something out of the bag on her horses saddle, as I walked up to her. "Have we met before?" I asked bluntly, she perked her head over to me.

"I doubt I'd forget ever meeting you" Robin smiled at me, I glanced over to her hands in the bag. Her gloves were off I noticed,, then I noticed something else.

A lion tattoo on her wrist. My eyes widened.. "When did you get that" I demanded, her eyebrows furrowed and her head cocked to the side

"My tattoo?" She confused, bringing her wrist to her eye level. "Yes, your tattoo. When did you get it" He repeated. "I don't know, maybe around 20 years ago"  Robin shrugged. A wave of adrenaline rushed over me.

YOUR POV:

Regina stumbled back in awe. "You ok there ye' majesty?" I raised an eyebrow. "Yes, I'm fine." She assured bluntly. "Don't sound so reassuring" I stated, pulling out a flask from the bag and screwing off the lid.

"Used to keep this in my quiver but uhh, couldn't carry as much arrows. Also the thought of most likely pulling out a flask instead of an arrow before I die sounded embarrassing" I laughed trying to make conversation.

"I'm sorry. For being mean earlier, although I didn't need the help" She apologized, somehow sounding even meaner than she did before. "Right, ok." I responded taking a sip from the flask and screwing back on the lid and clipping it to my belt.

"Well we're gonna start moving soon, I'd get ahead while you can.. Im sure you'd like to be the first to see your castle again" I closed up the bag, giving it a last pat for safe keeping.

Regina nodded her head and spun around on her heels "Right." She reminded and walked off...

___________________________________

Idk might make a part 2 fr this was short

JUST THOUGHT THE IDEA WAS COOL

Hehehe love Regina sm heres photos cus HARG ARG:

ANWAYd LOVE HER

ANWAYd LOVE HER