She smiles slowly approaching to your lips when the sudden cough of her father breaks your moment.

- Oh dad, I didn't saw you there - Wanda says sheepishly taking a little distance from you.

- Yeah I noticed, I was having a word with Y/N before she got in there - he says looking at you.

- Oh no, what did you say to her? - the girl asks worried

- Nothing bad, I swear - he says taking his paint brush again and making his way back to what he was doing.

She looks at you  and you wink at her.

- We just talk about my absence this last weeks, that's all - you say and she smiles.

- Well let's get inside, my mother just baked chocolate chip cookies.

You nod and take her hand to start walking.

- Have fun girls, but not too much - her father says and Wanda rolls her eyes while you just smile a little. 

Once in the kitchen you meet her mother, Irina and Pietro.

- Hello sweetheart, it's so lovely to see you around - the woman says to you and gives you a hug.

- Hello Mrs. Maximoff, it's really nice to see you too - you greet smiling.

- Hi Y/N - Pietro says with a cookie on his mouth

- Hi Piet, good to see you - you say to him with a fist.

- So we're taking some cookies upstairs mom - Wanda says putting some of the cookies in a plate and holding your hand.

- Okay girls, I'll call you when dinner is ready - Irina says and you and Wanda nod.

Once alone in the girl's room she locks the door and the first thing she does is give you a long kiss.

Your hands goes to her waist and her arms round your neck.

- I really missed you detka - she says between kisses.

- I know, I missed you even more - you say pulling her closer to you.

After a few minutes of kissing she pulls away and stares at you smiling.

- I really missed this sight - you furrow your eyebrows in confusion - You with my lipstick all over your cute face - she explains and you laugh.

- Well I missed being cover all by your lipstick my love - you answer and she pecks your lips once more.

- Did you bring my flower? - she asks you with a light of hope in her eyes.

- You know I always do - you say and show her the rose that you've been holding in your right hand since you met her on her porch.

She takes it and then she kisses you again.

- Thanks baby, I missed your flowers... Damn I missed everything about you.

You both laugh and you pull her in an embrace.

- Me too Wanda.

You stay like that for a couple of minutes. Just feeling each other and enjoying each other's presence.

- So are we going to eat those cookies or? - you ask and she pulls out from the hug

- Sure bug, let's eat some cookies.

You and Wanda take the plate and get outside her window, sitting in the roof and enjoying the view. After  finish eating you lay in there and she cuddles with you, her arm laying on your stomach and her head resting on your chest. Soft music on the back and a warm breeze on the air. The moment it's perfect. You know it's time to talk.